Sineads Curvy Style #8 Shapewear & shows fooled you all,off to the Maldives to have a ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually can't fathom how someone's hair ends up in that state 💁🏻‍♀️

Over bleached, never loyal to any salon long enough(because they all duck her out eventually) so no consistent treatments, over use of free heat tools on her hair, has no respect on free bonds and extensions and doesn’t mind them, bonds on broken bleached hair end up matted. Then she’s a lazy witch who doesn’t brush or wash it unless it’s a free blow dry so it’s a mess

Reactions: 5
She 💯 is reading these threads she is referencing stuff that has been posted. Maybe we can advise her.
Reduce the price of the chanx by half. Give Slimon the road. Stop begging for free shite. Try be real & humble for a couple of months.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Copying Lisa lust list now with the live event but the thing is Sinead is no where near as well thought of as LLL and I am far from a Lisa fan

She 💯 is reading these threads she is referencing stuff that has been posted. Maybe we can advise her.
Reduce the price of the chanx by half. Give Slimon the road. Stop begging for free shite. Try be real & humble for a couple of months.
A pity party. That's what that was. It was all about her and her loss of business. Very little said about the fact that people are getting sick and her events would contribute to that even though she is trying very hard to show she cares but she is bulling.
Yes the Aviva is really pissing her off. The Aviva is also an outside event. Hers is an inside event with lots of drunken women jumping around.
I really wonder if she believes that we think all this money goes to Charity. Sineads Charity maybe now she will have a broke Xmas.

I'm not feeling any sincerity off her after that spiel. Only that she is bleeping fuming.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
A pity party. That's what that was. It was all about her and her loss of business. Very said about the fact that people are getting sick and her events would contribute to that even though she is trying very hard to show she cares but she is bulling.
Yes the Aviva is really pissing her off. The Aviva is also an outside event. Hers is an inside event with lots of drunken women jumping around.
I really wonder if she believes that we think all this money goes to Charity. Sineads Charity maybe now she will have a broke Xmas.

I'm not feeling any sincerity off her after that spiel. Only that she is bleeping fuming.
She’s raging as she had it in her head the chanx would sell out and now she is back to square 1. Let’s see how the online sales go, of course the headline will be there was huge demand and they have sold out blah blah blah. If people buy these blind they are idiots

Reactions: 8
I just hate the tone of her pity me posts, the starting a business from scratch self praise and oh poor entertainers. Like she chose to be a self employed entertainer (and I use that term with a pinch of salt) and she decided to try make a profit with the chanx. There is no great benefit to society. She wants an easy life and a quick buck

Coming to you live on a Monday from outside Fine Wines (or could be Rossi's or the king palace for a feed!) After a weekend of overindulge, she's not living in the real world at all that one.
Sort of don't blame her though, if my whole life was constantly going tits up like that I'd be drowning my sorrows and eating my feelings too.

Reactions: 6
Can’t believe she cancelled in the end, say it killed her
But 8n her words she did it for us...I don't care i guess cause it's done at this stage.

This weekend concert thingy sounds interesting and the only reason I find it interesting is because of the charities

Reactions: 1
Screenshot_20211123-000031.png

She didn't even have the decency to tag Sinead Ryan, she'll promote Derek but not her alleged friend 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Can we get back on track with the Sinead and LouLou chat?

Loulou is really milking this baby toe. Christ she is starving for attention. I had a fractured foot and still went into work with just a support bandage .
She needs to rest because of a fractured baby toe 🙄.
Most people break theirs and don't even go to the hospital.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can Loulou have her own thread?
It would get very boring very fast 😜 wedding, eyebrows and walks would be the content.

The chanx won't be selling now, shapewear is for party and occasional wear. Looks like we won't be doing either again for a while.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s a clinger on/fan who has gifted her a trip to her salon. In other words Sinéad only hangs out with people who she can gain from. Doesn’t matter who they are.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It would get very boring very fast 😜 wedding, eyebrows and walks would be the content.

The chanx won't be selling now, shapewear is for party and occasional wear. Looks like we won't be doing either again for a while.
But we could play Lou Lou bingo, take a shot when she mentions her wedding (so have your ambulance on standby)/ her "ill health"/ Penney's haul nobody asked for/ any time she laughs for no apparent reason/ when she goes on a walk/ when her and Conor are just going to chill out for the evening, have i missed anything? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.