Sineads Curvy Style #8 Shapewear & shows fooled you all,off to the Maldives to have a ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was the one who started the whole bleep discussion… I’m in no way “offended” by the use of the word, it’s more that I just feel slightly sorry for any woman who lowers herself to call another woman by such a derogatory term… it’s kinda classless tbh which I think is a common theme on SCS thread. A bit of a melting pot tbh. Anyway that’s only my twopence worth… hardly think our paths will cross in real life 😂🖐🖐
No need to feel sorry for me pet. I certainly dont lower myself to the likes of her. If there was a stronger word than bleep for SInead,I would have no hesitation in using it. She herself uses it liberally so you are in the minority here. But that's ok. All different opinions welcomed. ;) I would imagine SCS is using it quite a lot tonight about us here and everyone who she feels will be against her.

Maybe I should make up a new stronger word.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
This! Could she not just have bought them and said nothing! When I buy designer I never feel the need to show off on SM about it! I just enjoy it! Look at Lisa Jordan, covered in designer but just wears it and doesn’t preach!
Lou Lou actually pisses me off so much, a broken baby toe wouldn’t even stop your walking, she goes online she’s broke her legs badly,
she’s such a drama queen, I doubt motherhood would be for her, she’d be laid up for months after the birth!

M
Imagine what she'll be like if she ever gets pregnant given the non stop torture of wedding talk😩😩

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She definitely folded to pressure being put on her by others to cancel the show. She was adamant yesterday it was going ahead. No update on the shapewear is there? She will be hanging around for the free food for Xmas now that she can't push her Chanx at the shows.

Oh my Lord 🙈🙈🙈🙈 loulou is going to Cancún for her honeymoon.. She's in for a big shock. Most of Cancún is a tit hole lol.

I'd say Sinéad is trying to find some Monday Club she can interrupt and ruin around the bars in Limerick lol 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Oh my Lord 🙈🙈🙈🙈 loulou is going to Cancún for her honeymoon.. She's in for a big shock. Most of Cancún is a tit hole lol.

I'd say Sinéad is trying to find some Monday Club she can interrupt and ruin around the bars in Limerick lol 🤣🤣🤣

A boxing or kickboxing club she said she wanted to join a while back? Or did I dream that? But I totally get your meaning !!!!

Reactions: 1
🤣🤣 Why don't we compromise and say Fanny instead? You still get the meaning of it ie Vagina but it sounds a bit funnier than bleep..? Only kidding I just wanted to say all three and see what happens 🤣🤣 🧨

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was the one who started the whole bleep discussion… I’m in no way “offended” by the use of the word, it’s more that I just feel slightly sorry for any woman who lowers herself to call another woman by such a derogatory term… it’s kinda classless tbh which I think is a common theme on SCS thread. A bit of a melting pot tbh. Anyway that’s only my twopence worth… hardly think our paths will cross in real life 😂🖐🖐
What if you go her ED though? 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
She should have stayed quiet, that was a disaster!!! She is stressed out... no money from weddings shows or China spanx 🙈

Reactions: 6
100% not ironic you better look up the meaning of ironic because the word duck and the world bleep are completely different and have completely different meanings.

And also I didn't tell anybody to not say a word I just said I did not like the word used when describing other women
What exactly do you want? We are hear you talk about Sinead not ourselves so either join in or jog on.

Jesus wept 🤣🤣 Looks like the Maldives done her the world of good.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All jokes aside now here. Some friendly advice for Sinéad would be to find a new job. Anyone in the entertainment/hospitality etc industry is going to have a tough couple of years ahead because as we can see this isn’t going anywhere anytime soon. Sinéad isn’t even all that good or famous so she won’t make it I’m afraid. The most she is getting these days are a full head of awful extensions and a few freebie meals in mediocre restaurants. It’s time those closest to her stepped in and advised her to find an actual job. She can’t pay her bins and thinks the cheap China chanx will save her? No Sinéad sorry. Time to grow up now and get out in the real world.

Reactions: 16
What's the bin thing, have been busy with work and etc
On the flight in business glass she said imagine last week I couldn’t afford to put out the bin and look at me now then straight to duty free in Doha and buys Prada sunglasses

Reactions: 5
All jokes aside now here. Some friendly advice for Sinéad would be to find a new job. Anyone in the entertainment/hospitality etc industry is going to have a tough couple of years ahead because as we can see this isn’t going anywhere anytime soon. Sinéad isn’t even all that good or famous so she won’t make it I’m afraid. The most she is getting these days are a full head of awful extensions and a few freebie meals in mediocre restaurants. It’s time those closest to her stepped in and advised her to find an actual job. She can’t pay her bins and thinks the cheap China chanx will save her? No Sinéad sorry. Time to grow up now and get out in the real world.
Black Friday is approaching & Arnotts already have good offers on Spanx so not a hope anyone will see ah €100 for that cheap shite. Cut her loses now and leave the Chanx in China.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.