Sinead’s Curvy Style #7 Vacious by Sinead but Vacuous IS Sinead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sineads stories will be a mix of MON, free drink & food & gluttony. Send Helen etc & by the flight home will be moaning . Pity she wasn’t flying over via China she could collect her Chanx. I defo see her events being cancelled or halved…. She would be up tit creek for €€ as I would imagine she can’t avoid refunding people, this far down the line of postponement many of them original may 2020 dates…

started following the travel expert mentioned here last night & already know that she will be professional & polite & review the place properly.

clem Mcniece is in honey moon over there herself & Sinead would be chalk & cheese if they met up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
The travel expert is waaaaay much better. They can keep that bleep Sinéad we dont want her back in Limerick
The difference in their stories is stark. Sinead's story is all about me, me, me.
The travel expert explained the platinum services, showed her food, explained how and when it's served and the perks of business class, showed the business lounge in Doha, how the seaplane etc works. That is influencing.
Sinead is just a beggar, and too self centered to even see how terrible she is at her job.

Reactions: 13
I don't understand why Sinead was chosen. Are her followers likely to have the money to fly business to the Maldives?

A missed opportunity not to have another professional travel blogger like Sarah.

She's fantastic and I've followed her for ages.

Sinead is all look at me look what I can eat look what I got free. Stupid reels and we will be inundated with boomerangs of her toes in the sea. I don't know why it's bothering me so much I just feel she's a down right fake.

Still trying to sell limerick shows. Those business that give free stock at these are worse.

Reactions: 10
I don't understand why Sinead was chosen. Are her followers likely to have the money to fly business to the Maldives?

A missed opportunity not to have another professional travel blogger like Sarah.

She's fantastic and I've followed her for ages.

Sinead is all look at me look what I can eat look what I got free. Stupid reels and we will be inundated with boomerangs of her toes in the sea. I don't know why it's bothering me so much I just feel she's a down right fake.

Still trying to sell limerick shows. Those business that give free stock at these are worse.
This is what I don't understand... How was she chosen to go on this press trip over all the other real travel bloggers & editors ect. The others must be scratching their heads too!! I was jealous yesterday but looking at it now, ive a feeling its not going to be much of an actual "holiday" for her. She already looks uncomfortable in the company she's with. She's probably back by Sunday again. But of course she had to go as its a freebie. More in her interest to be looking after her new business & dealing with her tit shows.
Really hoping they be cancelled.

Reactions: 5
I can’t understand why she was chosen either! She is not a travel blogger, has no intetest in history or sightseeing or culture, won’t eat anything but steak and chips. She has a limited vocabulary and is uneducated. She is as common as muck and lazy! How they chose her to sell the Maldives is very hard to fathom.

• Haha
According to the travel expert they’re only there 3 days? The Maldives is most definitely not a 3 day trip! Sinead will give most of her 72 hours there sleeping, eating and drinking. Why would they bother with 12+ hours of travel for 3 days?? She got it free I know but Jesus you couldn’t even enjoy that

Reactions: 5
Is it because of the stupid 'mon away with me' shite

I feel the others are kind of ignoring her she's coming across like a teenager no mask and being loud and annoying into the phone.

What were this company thinking like wtaf.

I'm not jealous I'm raging it's her.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I have no respect whatsoever for this woman. No mask, yet again, while those around her are respecting others and wearing them.

Screenshot_20211117-105059.png

• Angry
Also did ye notice Sarah has #presstrip or something alike on all her stories but naturally enoygh our gowl Sinéad has NOTHING up.. head!!

• Angry
Sineads stories will be a mix of MON, free drink & food & gluttony. Send Helen etc & by the flight home will be moaning . Pity she wasn’t flying over via China she could collect her Chanx. I defo see her events being cancelled or halved…. She would be up tit creek for €€ as I would imagine she can’t avoid refunding people, this far down the line of postponement many of them original may 2020 dates…

started following the travel expert mentioned here last night & already know that she will be professional & polite & review the place properly.

clem Mcniece is in honey moon over there herself & Sinead would be chalk & cheese if they met up.
I was only thinking the same that she could pick up her cheap shite Chanx on the way back.

Reactions: 3
Sinead is too busy saying what a great opportunity it is... Opportunity for what free food and drink. It actually looks cold and choppy

Also island marketing only have 2k followers and Maldives 434 how the hell did she blag this.

Thank God Simon isn't there spare us the Mon away with me and him looking disinterested with a fag in the gob.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sinead is too busy saying what a great opportunity it is... Opportunity for what free food and drink. It actually looks cold and choppy

Also island marketing only have 2k followers and Maldives 434 how the hell did she blag this.

Thank God Simon isn't there spare us the Mon away with me and him looking disinterested with a fag in the gob.

I'm confused by the whole thing.

She's acting like she was gifted/awarded it because she deserves it - if it really was an opportunity she'd be breaking her arse trying to create travel blog levels of content to secure something similar in the future.

A nap, a dip, and another nap with some pringles does not travel blogger make.

Reactions: 9
Just went to The Travel Expert’s page, jesus christ the difference. How in the name of duck was Sinead picked for that trip?!

Reactions: 4
Hopefully she gets eaten by a shark 🤣 A nap, a tub of Pringles, climbed down the ladder to dip into the water or did she use the outside shower? Can’t swim, it’s windy, it’s choppy, wow she’s really selling the Maldives here as it certainly doesn’t look like paradise from where I’m standing. All alone on paradise island, delighted Slimey isn’t there, she’s so out of place there it’s unreal. Obviously copying Lisa’s lust in trying to get the same press trips. Home then in 3 days Neady to find out all your shows cancelled & you owe thousands to the general public.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Sarah Slattery’s descriptions are excellent and it’s understandable why she is on the press trip. What I can’t understand why SCS is in it as all she talks about is herself. No accurate description of the airport facilities, flight, menu or the resort. She is definitely the odd one out. I’d love to be on that trip. I’ve been to the Maldives and loved it. Beautiful Islands, people, food etc. Love the Prada glasses she bought. Hope she tidied herself up for dinner and reins in the screeching & awful laughing.

I also feel she should do the right thing and cancel those SCS shows. It’s plain to see she doesn’t stick to mask wearing so probably won’t bother if women are walking about without a mask. Only good thing about her being on this trip is we have been spared any talk about her cheap rubbish shapewear.

Who is the ‘we’ she keeps referencing? This is our room, our bath, our villa....
I have started to follow the travel expert now, she seems so nice! Not like this unprofessional buffoon. What could she possibly have to add to the conversation at dinner tonight? The price of cocaine in Limerick city?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who is the ‘we’ she keeps referencing? This is our room, our bath, our villa....
I have started to follow the travel expert now, she seems so nice! Not like this unprofessional buffoon. What could she possibly have to add to the conversation at dinner tonight? The price of cocaine in Limerick city?
Maybe she'll talk about the fact she couldn't pay her bins only last week but yer she's grateful to be in the Maldives or the fact she only eats peony court, chicken wings, chips, pizza.. or maybe the flop that was her launch party? Her shows that might not go ahead due to covid and the fact she's broke and will have to pay them all back and that half her shipment was due to land in Ireland and the other half was somewhere else 😂 Lots to talk about with sinead but nothing that is of interest to those people.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.