Sinead’s Curvy Style #7 Vacious by Sinead but Vacuous IS Sinead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sinead’s Curvy Style #8 Mon away with me to the Maldives, I’ll have all the menu if you don’t please. I’ve packed my Chanx, in debt with the banks but who cares I’ve got my Pradas.

Reactions: 11
Also did ye notice Sarah has #presstrip or something alike on all her stories but naturally enoygh our gowl Sinéad has NOTHING up.. head!!
Then she should be reported every time. Gowl that she is. WTF were that company thinking picking likes of her? She is a lazy cow and wont be long whinging how tired she is. And Sinead, put your bleeping mask on. That company should be asked why she was picked and tell put the mask on.

Reactions: 8
Maybe she'll talk about the fact she couldn't pay her bins only last week but yer she's grateful to be in the Maldives or the fact she only eats peony court, chicken wings, chips, pizza.. or maybe the flop that was her launch party? Her shows that might not go ahead due to covid and the fact she's broke and will have to pay them all back and that half her shipment was due to land in Ireland and the other half was somewhere else 😂 Lots to talk about with sinead but nothing that is of interest to those people.

I was watching Ellen Kavanagh Jones' stories earlier and Waxperts are due to launch something, was supposed to be yesterday but it got delayed as the pallet was misdelivered so they pushed out the reveal by a day.... that's the type of logic that makes sense, not tell us what it is, have the launch party with samples, create a website, and still no stock weeks later

Reactions: 6
She will have 2 more threads up before she gets home by the way she is carrying on with her antics.

• Haha
She’s 100% after a read on here, now she’s going to shut up (finally) and show more content of the island. Go way you gowl and cover up your big gob!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Id say more than likely told to post exclusively about the resort and not your boyfriend for the next 3 days

She’s 100% after a read on here, now she’s going to shut up (finally) and show more content of the island. Go way you gowl and cover up your big gob!
Someone had a word with her I’d say. Her sisters or Slimon.
I wonder will Slimey behave himself while she is away?🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Then she should be reported every time. Gowl that she is. WTF were that company thinking picking likes of her? She is a lazy cow and wont be long whinging how tired she is. And Sinead, put your bleeping mask on. That company should be asked why she was picked and tell put the mask on.
Ive started reporting... I'm on a a mission @Melmcs

• Heart
I wonder will she expense the new sun glasses through her business- not that the tax man gets a Bob off her anyway, again this is a work trip she should be declaring the full value of this to the revenue, she will surely have her “accountant” the violinist look over it 😜

I still do not understand why she is there, whom will she attract to the Maldives, she can barely attract a few into Rossi’s?

99.9% of her followers aren’t in the demographic to be flying off to the Maldives, she is pig ignorant & lazy when it comes to showcasing anything bar herself. The cost of this to the company “paying“ her to be there will not result in one additional ticket sale. It’s a wonder that small plane managed to get her over there.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Id say more than likely told to post exclusively about the resort and not your boyfriend for the next 3 days
Imagine….🤣 I can just see the big red head on her, embarrassed much Sinead ?? Hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The Hotels should contact her to get the shows cancelled. A crowd of maskless drunken women screeching and shouting led by a maskless Sinead. Limerick will be in lockdown!

Reactions: 4
Ah god love her missing her punching bag in lovers paradise 🙄 Slimon is delighted I’d say to have a break from her screeching in his ear for a couple of days! Still can’t figure out for the life of me why he went back

Dr Tony is saying no work parties are advisable. Better get the purse out Sinead. And tag it as a gifted trip because you are being reported for not stating it's a press trip/freebie. Definitely sounds like she was told get your head back in the game.

She is on a press trip to show the fabulous Maldives but is now promoting her "brand" instead. Thick as tit this one. Tone deaf. That company wasted their money.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
i dont know how these influencers can justify having events now considering what the nurses, doctors and care staff have gone through over the last two years. the job is hard enough as is but covid on top of it and all the greedy influencers think about is events and how they can make money

Reactions: 7
Like this woman literally only eats chips toasties jambons and chicken curry with no veg.
imagine all the fresh fruit and vegetables and gorgeous local fish.
she kinda has made me laugh she’s like a schoolgirl after getting pulled out of TY to go on some mad trip that you know nothing about and don’t know anyone or what you’re supposed to be at.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lads I can't.

It was too hot for her shapewear in House for the launch but she's in the Maldives wearing it?

Just checked the temperature and according to the weather app its 29C, feels like 34C

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
this trip is already really showing her up isnt it? straight away it was about the free food, last week she couldnt pay 10e in her card at centra, her bins werent collected for a few weeks and now shes buying designer glasses in duty free? i would love to know if she has her taxes returned and paid prelim tax for next year today being the deadline!! im actualy embarrased by her, shes such a glutton. the thirst posts again for simon with the tits out... i pray to god she has to cancel her shows. some people had paid for may 2019 shows and have had them postponed several times, those people are owed refunds but of course we all know her 2019 money is long gone!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone think Simon shared her story as a hint to someone one that he is home alone? Never seen him sharing usually, even at the chanx launch

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone think Simon shared her story as a hint to someone one that he is home alone? Never seen him sharing usually, even at the chanx launch

That's a bit of a stretch I think 😂 Surely it'd be just easier for him to slide into some beours DMs without the hassle of trying to create a preamble!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.