Sinead's Curvy Style #6 Simon is gone so the boobs are out flappin, will the launch of the brand ever really happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t know she sang at So Poo’s wedding I bet she didn’t chase her for the money at the church door

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think she chased that gig. I remember hearing somewhere that Suzanne didn't offer it to her, Sinead chased it for the publicity and did it for free. Suzanne was flying high in the popularity stakes at that time and Sinead was hoping for a piece to boost herself.

Reactions: 5
I think she chased that gig. I remember hearing somewhere that Suzanne didn't offer it to her, Sinead chased it for the publicity and did it for free. Suzanne was flying high in the popularity stakes at that time and Sinead was hoping for a piece to boost herself.
She asked people on Facebook to tag her and share her videos with Sosue, she done it for free because she thought all the z listers at the wedding would then hire her. It helped locally but no one who attended the wedding went on to hire her. She posted relentlessly until sosue saw it

Reactions: 2
Think it was just over 4 years, as I remember one of the girls bitching about how she was being so secretive about the new bf. I was living in limerick then and I haven't lived there for 3.5 years now.
You are correct.. just looked at her anniversary post from last august.. 4 years… that’s still very long 🥺 no wonder she’s haunting the hotspots in limerick 😭

A good while back before Simon, after night club finished she would be traipsing up and down cruises st and being surrounded by creeps but still loving the attention. She has been put into cabs and sent home to patrickswell on more than one occasion.
[/QUOTE]
I’ve also been in her company and she’s not the nicest (more aimed at being bitchy to girls for bitchy sake). So make someone feel horrible so everyone laughs with her and not at her type of girl.
That being said I’ve fallen out of d’icon, Nancy’s, even docs many a time and had to be put in a cab 😂😂
Also I agree she’s lost weight but I genuinely don’t know how, normally it’s cause your upset and not eating but this one is eating out sometimes twice a day!

Reactions: 5
She asked people on Facebook to tag her and share her videos with Sosue, she done it for free because she thought all the z listers at the wedding would then hire her. It helped locally but no one who attended the wedding went on to hire her. She posted relentlessly until sosue saw it
I also heard she went through so many people to get the gig singing the cranberries in Croke Park before Limerick won the All Ireland in ‘18. But I’m surprised she chased someone like So Sue I thought she’d think she was way bigger and better than her.

Reactions: 4
She was embarrassing cringey chasing the wedding gig. But it didn't open the doors she thought. Full,of her own self importance is Sinead when all she does is screech.

I'm laughing at the idea of her strutting up Cruises St at 3am looking for any sort of attention. Drunken lads aren't usually fussy at that time of the night when it comes to a ride.

• Haha
In all the weddings I’ve been to, I can honestly say I don’t remember the wedding music at 1, nobody does. So definitely couldn’t justify the money Sinead charges for the hour that she sings.

In all the weddings I’ve been to, I can honestly say I don’t remember the wedding music at 1, nobody does. So definitely couldn’t justify the money Sinead charges for the hour that she sings.
You would if it was the right person!

I've seen Therese Tierney at 2 weddings and she'd give you goosebumps. She worked with Sinead out in Bunratty. Phenomenal singer

Shes on insta as Mariethereset_music if anyone needs a wedding singer 😂

Last edited:
Ah here, imagine being a BA for a company and coming on to show their new product and using it on your dirty greasy head of hair, ah no 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Have to say her father seems very sweet, seems like a lovely man. Dunno how he ended up with Sinead and her equally painful mother

Reactions: 8
Ah here, imagine being a BA for a company and coming on to show their new product and using it on your dirty greasy head of hair, ah no 🤢🤢
Just thought the same watching it!! Like how does she get away with being so lazy towards brands, and half her extentions came away with the brush lol

I always think her father comes across as a bit simple. Her entire family annoys me really.

Reactions: 3
Promoting the sweets there this evening 😅🥴🤪😅😬 lamping them all into that bowl 🥣 and firing it up to the camera. What a time to be alive, what a great way to make some 💰😂 God I’d love to call that work

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Promoting the sweets there this evening 😅🥴🤪😅😬 lamping them all into that bowl 🥣 and firing it up to the camera. What a time to be alive, what a great way to make some 💰😂 God I’d love to call that work
Think she was just doing it in front her dad to show him that she does do some work, and ya getting paid to promote something which every other influencer/instagrammer is also doing is "work" What I find funny is people actually buy these jellies!!! 🙈

Reactions: 6
must Be in the brief to pour it out in a bowl…..Conor Ryan at the same tit

Thanks to @Billygoatgruff100 for the thread title. I hope people won’t mind I took the liberty of starting a new thread.
To recap: Simon is gone and Sinead is single again, so the boobs are out and about. She is still eating and drinking all around her. Friends are coming out of the woodwork. Her rented house is being mysteriously done up with the help of her landlord even though only herself lives there now.
There are vague references to the ‘brand’ but still no sign of a product. More scams - sorry- shows are in the pipeline to cover her expenses. People still haven’t been refunded from her last several cancellations.
The fake smile and laugh are out in force to show Simon what he’s missing.
Her birthday is hitting her hard and we do feel sorry for her.
I think that’s it?
P.S. Just noticed the rest got cut off but it’s “will the launch of the brand ever really happen?”
Great recap 👏 👍

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.