Sinead's Curvy Style #6 Simon is gone so the boobs are out flappin, will the launch of the brand ever really happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m 35 and don’t mind the ‘girls’ being out for a night on the tiles. They are covered up most of the time so need a bit of airing now and again. I dress for me, not for anyone else, so don’t feel sad at all.
Yes 💯 bitta boob never hurt nobody 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
What a palaver over a nothing birthday🙄Get over yourself Sinead, everyone turns 36 at some point. What will the 40th be like?

Reactions: 5
She is a sad representation of a spoilt little brat who has always gotten her own way, click the fingers and stomp the foot attitude she has, you would hope that if anything she might learn a valuable life lesson from this little blip in her life but she really won't, she will if anything get worse, she will have her little pity party for a little while and then the old Sinead will be back promoting shows and knock off Turkish jeans.. once the money starts rolling in again she will be back to her usual self in no time !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What ever happened between her and Simon also catching up how did she get the black eye?

Reactions: 1
Go to her Facebook fan page 😂😂 the comments. Omg. That Anderson one is nuts 😂 but I'm sure a lot of you here agree with her 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I went onto her page and couldn't see a proper pic of her. Anderson has issues 😂😂😂
I was getting the vibe she was an older lady… like what a bleeping looney tune.. her comment didn’t even make sense 🥴 I’d say old lady Anderson was on the sauce tonight 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Like myself🍷😂😂 but Christ above She's a mad one 🤣😂😂
I don’t know, it was refreshing to see actual proper advice rather than the usual lick arses whose words mean nothing...the only problem is that Sinead wouldn’t be able to read beyond Anne and Barry level.

Reactions: 1
I thought panda eyes (loulou) was a good friend to sinead. Or was she just friends because she's singing at her wedding? No sign of her saying happy birthday

I thought panda eyes (loulou) was a good friend to sinead. Or was she just friends because she's singing at her wedding? No sign of her saying happy birthday
She did and put up a dodge pic of her and sinews. With her usual mad backcombed hair circa 2009

• Haha
Panda eyes🙌🏼🤣 I think she’s just a weird fan of Sinead’s that met her at 1 of her shows, and then had to book her for the wedding of the year!

She did and put up a dodge pic of her and sinews. With her usual mad backcombed hair circa 2009
I must have missed it 😂

Panda eyes🙌🏼🤣 I think she’s just a weird fan of Sinead’s that met her at 1 of her shows, and then had to book her for the wedding of the year!
Now thinking back I think she said herself and sinead were in school together

Last edited:
no. She’s put her wedding off until next year so she has a whole other year to talk INCESSANTLY about it.
Have never heard anyone talk so much about a bleeping wedding in my life! Just get on with it like

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I must have missed it 😂

Now thinking back I think she said herself and sinead were in school together
No they didn't go to school together, Sinead went to scoil Carmel and Louise went to a different girls secondary school. Don't know how they know each other to be fair, but they definitely don't seem to meet up with each other at all. Seems more like an insta friendship to me.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.