Sinead's Curvy Style #6 Simon is gone so the boobs are out flappin, will the launch of the brand ever really happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No they didn't go to school together, Sinead went to scoil Carmel and Louise went to a different girls secondary school. Don't know how they know each other to be fair, but they definitely don't seem to meet up with each other at all. Seems more like an insta friendship to me.
Ah maybe you are right so. I probably heard her wrong..

Sorry 1 rant about her cause a few of ye snap when she’s talked about😂 But she has been dying to get to 3000 followers, have ye noticed she tags everything and everyone she’s talking about hoping they will reshare her story and get followers it’s so embarrassing. She’s constantly tagging Bellamianta and the girl that I presume is the creator of it, all she tans is her chest arms and ankles bleeping jog on Lou will ya! Someone asked her was blogging her fulltime job she said hopefully someday she’ll get paid for her posts🤯 That girl is harmless but top level fairy. Done🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry 1 rant about her cause a few of ye snap when she’s talked about😂 But she has been dying to get to 3000 followers, have ye noticed she tags everything and everyone she’s talking about hoping they will reshare her story and get followers it’s so embarrassing. She’s constantly tagging Bellamianta and the girl that I presume is the creator of it, all she tans is her chest arms and ankles bleeping jog on Lou will ya! Someone asked her was blogging her fulltime job she said hopefully someday she’ll get paid for her posts🤯 That girl is harmless but top level fairy. Done🤣
I actually really like LouLOu. If anything she would be an amazing event planner. She seems like a nice gal.

Reactions: 1
She laughs at everything she says it's weird. And bless her but MUA she is not!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I actually really like LouLOu. If anything she would be an amazing event planner. She seems like a nice gal.
Erra yeah, she seems harmless enough to be fair. I shouldn't have brought her up 😐 I don't even follow her myself. I used to follow her about two years ago. But had to unfollow over all the wedding tit she was putting up. I'd no interest at all.

Reactions: 2
I will put it out there now, I personally know Sinead, low level , id be considered an acquaintance, I've "known" her about 25 years now. We do salute each other and I have saved her from embarrassment in town on more than one occasion.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I will put it out there now, I personally know Sinead, low level , id be considered an acquaintance, I've "known" her about 25 years now. We do salute each other and I have saved her from embarrassment in town on more than one occasion.
So have we got her wrong?Are we completely wrong about her as a person and she’s actually super nice and kind and generous? 😁😁😁

• Haha
Same here

What kind of embarrassment has she been saved from?
I personally haven't saved her from any embarrassment but I have been in her company while drinking. She's an angry drunk and doesn't know when to stop.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So have we got her wrong?Are we completely wrong about her as a person and she’s actually super nice and kind and generous? 😁😁😁
What do you think 😂😂

What kind of embarrassment has she been saved from?
A good while back before Simon, after night club finished she would be traipsing up and down cruises st and being surrounded by creeps but still loving the attention. She has been put into cabs and sent home to patrickswell on more than one occasion.

What do you think 😂😂

A good while back before Simon, after night club finished she would be traipsing up and down cruises st and being surrounded by creeps but still loving the attention. She has been put into cabs and sent home to patrickswell on more than one occasion.
More, we need mooorrreeeeee.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What do you think 😂😂

I’m actually beginning to feel sorry for her, she must be very insecure. What happened between herself and Simon? Was the relationship the car crash we thought it was?

No I'm nearly sure it was 4 years.
Think it was just over 4 years, as I remember one of the girls bitching about how she was being so secretive about the new bf. I was living in limerick then and I haven't lived there for 3.5 years now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.