Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thump

VIP Member
She sure does know her angles but that is not an attractive one. She has a very flat wide bottom. No shape at all.
Not attractive to who? Yourself? Maybe others find a “very flat wide bottom” attractive 🙄 why is anyone commenting on her arse and is there something wrong with a natural shaped arse regardless of how flat or otherwise it might be? Would we hear the same comments if someone had a flat chest? The endless comments on her body is so boring at this stage.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

GetaRealJob

Not attractive to who? Yourself? Maybe others find a “very flat wide bottom” attractive 🙄 why is anyone commenting on her arse and is there something wrong with a natural shaped arse regardless of how flat or otherwise it might be? Would we hear the same comments if someone had a flat chest? The endless comments on her body is so boring at this stage.
Here here. Nobody should ever comment on someone else's body shape or size. Shes going through a tough time and she got herself up and out this mornin.. out of her comfort zone. She's clearly trying to keep her mind in check, she's been quiet open about that. Why then make a snide comment about her body. People wonder why Irelands suicide rates are so high...
I definitely don't have much of a grà for Sinead nd thats OK... but... talking about her body is not OK. I thought people knew that isnt socially acceptable at this stage. Whats worse is for one woman to try decimate another womans body confidence.. 🤢

Reactions: 26

Watchwoman

Chatty Member
Another one with the hairy brows that look shit. Plus she really needs to blend her eyeshadow. You can see the fucking lines of where the colours meet.

The polo neck makes her look massive. No big titty woman should wear a polo neck or a high neck top. It makes you look huge. Stick with a v neck ladies.
Big tittie women here and I’ll wear what I like thanks🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Buttercream queen

Chatty Member
If the phone is on the dashboard held by a holder isn't that allowed? Watching Netflix, well that's bad. But come on. I'm sure at least one of us here look at the phone now and again when we get a text . Not backing her up. If that's the case I shouldn't have rang the Chinese while driving and having it loud speaker yesterday 🙄 I could have been distracted by the Chinese woman taking my order 😂 and obviously the Garda won't do anything, unless they catch the person themselves. They'd laugh at ye 😂😂 I know I'm gonna get ate for this 🤣 but hey ho 🤣
I fail to see what all the "laughing emojis" are about? There is nothing funny about using your phone while driving.... try watch your teenage child die at the hands of someone who is sending a snapchat while driving!!!! NO EXCUSE FOR IT, EVER😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

Thump

VIP Member
I am older than Sinead, I've never have Botox or filters and I have wrinkles and crow's feet but Sinead's today are incredible, far far worse than mine. As someone pointed out it's probably dehydration from the inside. Given the amount of content she posts on facials and treatments it shocked me.
Maybe she has more than the average person her age, maybe you have less, maybe she’s dehydrated, maybe she gets it for her mother. We’re all different and it’s not a competition.
Sinead has said she’s not going to use filters anymore and I for one am interested to see what other women look like without them. There’s nothing to be ashamed of about aging, it’s a privilege denied to many, but you wouldn’t think that reading this tread. The scrutiny of her face because she has the audacity not to filter it to shied our eyes from the horrors of it. Would rather see Sinead’s wrinkles than the ones that look as smooth as a baby’s arse because she can’t take a picture without the honey filter. Filters are affecting people’s perception of real life, real skin and real bodies and it seems real isn’t good enough anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Inpugnito

If the phone is on the dashboard held by a holder isn't that allowed? Watching Netflix, well that's bad. But come on. I'm sure at least one of us here look at the phone now and again when we get a text . Not backing her up. If that's the case I shouldn't have rang the Chinese while driving and having it loud speaker yesterday 🙄 I could have been distracted by the Chinese woman taking my order 😂 and obviously the Garda won't do anything, unless they catch the person themselves. They'd laugh at ye 😂😂 I know I'm gonna get ate for this 🤣 but hey ho 🤣
Are you actually a functioning adult?

No it's not ok. Decent people with even a modicum of common sense do not check texts while driving.

She's eye fucking herself and not paying g a blind bit of attention to the road, she also had to press record & stop it. Completely illegal

Reactions: 21
Been good didn't last too long,she was in the local pub since early yesterday evening after the hike, pissed drunk last night, hanging off a bunch of 20 year olds,we didn't see that on the gram 😊

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Thump

VIP Member
My point is she's not more any important than anyone else but she will make it imperative because its her. And she is an "influencer" and if, God forbid she finds something, it will be her using her platform to advocate for breast cancer. Yes she might have a history in her family, most of us do have history of cancer in ours. I'm curious as to why did she feel she needed the whole MOT in the 1st place. Was she feeling unwell?

I'm so skeptical with these witches. October is breast cancer month. Is she looking for a collab?
This post is coming off slightly unhinged. Anyone with a pea size lump in their breast would be sent to breast check. She’s referred for a mammogram because she’s over 35 I imagine, younger women usually are given ultrasounds instead. I’m assuming she must not have private health insurance or she could have one privately for free without the wait.

There’s nothing questionable about someone going to their doctor periodically for a full check up.

Breast cancer collab? Honestly that’s a bit much. She’s a very young woman in the context of breast cancer, so I certainly hope it turns out to be nothing for her. A breast cancer collab is something no one wants I imagine.

Reactions: 20

Thump

VIP Member
The crows feet around her eyes on her Facebook pic today are deep enough to plant seeds in them!
No wonder there’s hardly a filter free face to be found on social media there days with these kinds of comments. Wrinkles are part of aging. Nothing wrong with that. Yes I know she has/had Botox and fillers etc. But there’s still nothing wrong with seeing wrinkles. The pressure on women to conform to unnatural beauty standards is out of control.

• Heart

norris

Firstly I’m appalled by her carry on yesterday in relation to the tragic passing of Patrick. Her narcissism has reached fever pitch. She knew of this tragic news before hawking her tickets, she waited until it broke and used the situation again like she has done previously for self gratification. If there is anybody in Sineads camp that reads this they really should address this behaviour with her.

Secondly, this is a complete generalisation so don’t ate me I know nothing.

I find it truly sad that so many social media influencers have to keep & live by a persona when trying to battle anxiety/ loneliness/ depression. I do wonder does social media end up magnifying your issues, do you feel that the need to be perfect is a blocker to resolution. Having dealt with all of the above and trying to navigate work & life I couldn’t imagine how hard it would be dealing and keeping up with a social media persona. Social media is all BS at the end of the day. God bless anybody suffering.

• Heart
  • Sad

Lady Bug

VIP Member
Jesus I never thought I would be speaking up for the two faced Beggy Mitchell but here I go!
She looked fantastic yesterday, if she's doing Botox and fillers I want to know where cos I think it looks natural enough compared to some of the horrors you see.
She obviously saw her future with Simon.
The house, kids , ring etc and he thought different.
Now she's starting from scratch. It's not going to be easy but I hope she gets her happy ending.
Still wouldn't trust her as far I could spit though!!

Reactions: 19

Parallel_Universe

The bitchy comments about Simead’s shape are depressing - can we please respect all shapes and sizes. At least she doesn’t photoshop. .

Reactions: 17

Jellybb

VIP Member
Jesus Christ the comments on her weight are getting a bit old now. CLEARLY she is not pregnant 🙄 firstly, she is broken up with her partner and secondly she has been obviously getting a lot of exercise of late so it’s obvious that she isn’t pregnant 🙄

onepostwonder

Just want to leave this here!! Searched Google for Vacious by Sinead to try and find her website without having to go through her insta and came across this. They paid 40euro for someone to design the logo and the look how rude the responses are. Nevermind them not being able to spell the bloody brand name themselves 🙈🙈
Screenshot_20211007-095416_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211007-095436_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211007-095444_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211007-095450_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha

Peonyrose

VIP Member
Once Insta is up and running she’ll be on like a gom going “it could only happen to me lads” cackle cackle cackle

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Melmcs

VIP Member
I had the misfortune to be sitting outside across from this loudmouth last night as I was in the George with my friend. The minute we spotted her, we knew she would ruin the night. And she did. She did nothing but prance about, screeching at the top of her voice drawing attention to herself. She is completely self absorbed and childish. All we could hear was the counting of the followers ( who don't actually know what brand they are following cos she has so many hoodwinked into thinking she is actually an "influencer"). We got up and left when she started tormenting those Cork girls.

She is a fucking pain in the hole. And I hope her "brand" flops.

Jesus. Her stories from last night. The crying, screeching, roaring out of her.

Completely tone deaf to the homeless guy sitting in front of the restaurant. Cunt.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Oh my god Sinead we don’t need hourly updates on how many followers you have on a brand page. It is not a success unless that many people actually buy the shit you are selling. Your content is shit lately the only ‘curvy style’ we see is paid ads. Lazy lazy blogger....sorry influencer. I’m so over this self indulgent spoilt brat and then to throw in a post about what is happening in Afghanistan and straight away an update on your page follows. Jesus woman you need to get a life outside of Instagram.

• Heart

Curlique

VIP Member
She also uses "could of" and "should of" instead of "could have" etc. It's a pet peeve of mine!