Sinead's Curvy Style #6 Simon is gone so the boobs are out flappin, will the launch of the brand ever really happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Billygoatgruff100 for the thread title. I hope people won’t mind I took the liberty of starting a new thread.
To recap: Simon is gone and Sinead is single again, so the boobs are out and about. She is still eating and drinking all around her. Friends are coming out of the woodwork. Her rented house is being mysteriously done up with the help of her landlord even though only herself lives there now.
There are vague references to the ‘brand’ but still no sign of a product. More scams - sorry- shows are in the pipeline to cover her expenses. People still haven’t been refunded from her last several cancellations.
The fake smile and laugh are out in force to show Simon what he’s missing.
Her birthday is hitting her hard and we do feel sorry for her.
I think that’s it?
P.S. Just noticed the rest got cut off but it’s “will the launch of the brand ever really happen?”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Her last thread was started on May 18th. Her content has been crap obviously.

Recap addition. She went live in Limerick on Sunday whilst wasted and generally made a show of herself. It was deleted pronto.

Reactions: 4
Her last thread was started on May 18th. Her content has been crap obviously.

Recap addition. She went live in Limerick on Sunday whilst wasted and generally made a show of herself. It was deleted pronto.
I don’t know if I missed it but did we ever find out why the live was so bad?

Reactions: 2
Yeah why is everyone being so mysterious about it?
I looked back and as far as I can see someone said she went live in Nancy’s 🤷🏼‍♀️ So don’t know how she was making a show of herself tbh. I feel sorry for her atm

I looked back and as far as I can see someone said she went live in Nancy’s 🤷🏼‍♀️ So don’t know how she was making a show of herself tbh. I feel sorry for her atm
Is that it?😂 jesus I thought she had gone live at home twisted. Not sure how she could embarrass herself much at Nancy's? I mean I was rotten there maaaaany a time and to be fair no one batted an eyelid 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is that it?😂 jesus I thought she had gone live at home twisted. Not sure how she could embarrass herself much at Nancy's? I mean I was rotten there maaaaany a time and to be fair no one batted an eyelid 😂😂😂
Exactly and it was on the bank holiday weekend so the whole place would have been fucked 🤣 anyway to those of you who have viewed the elusive live could you please enlighten us 🤣🙏🏾

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20210803-190431_Instagram.jpg
Wow, Who is this person? Taking a leaf out of Joanne Larbys book with the retouching.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Apparently so I heard that she was tormenting a table of random lads having pints by drunkenly trying to put them on her stories cos she was wasted and they kept telling her to duck off away. So yes, that's making a show of yourself at her age. She took the video down as soon as she saw it back. Mortified, otherwise she would have left it up. Obviously looking for someone's attention. " Look at the lads who want me even if you don't " kinda tit. The lads had no interest in her at all, just their pints. Knowing Sinead she went on recording them without asking cos we know she doesn't usually ask. Thinks she is great craic shur. Lads told her to duck off.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Aw I feel bad for her today. You can tell she is hurting and is trying to smile through the pain

Reactions: 3
Apparently so I heard that she was tormenting a table of random lads having pints by drunkenly trying to put them on her stories cos she was wasted and they kept telling her to duck off away. So yes, that's making a show of yourself at her age. She took the video down as soon as she saw it back. Mortified, otherwise she would have left it up. Obviously looking for someone's attention. " Look at the lads who want me even if you don't " kinda tit. The lads had no interest in her at all, just their pints. Knowing Sinead she went on recording them without asking cos we know she doesn't usually ask. Thinks she is great craic shur. Lads told her to duck off.
That’s really sad if that happened. I feel really sad for her tbh 💔

Am I the only one who thinks Simon’s not even looking at her on Instagram? Just strikes me as a fella that doesn’t even use it much. Just going by their trip to the Aran Islands last year she was making him put up stories and asking people to up his following. So the tits out and the getting attention from fellas is probably being done for her own benefit and fair play to her duck it😂 Still think she’s an idiot but anyways

Reactions: 5
Am I the only one who thinks Simon’s not even looking at her on Instagram? Just strikes me as a fella that doesn’t even use it much. Just going by their trip to the Aran Islands last year she was making him put up stories and asking people to up his following. So the tits out and the getting attention from fellas is probably being done for her own benefit and fair play to her duck it😂 Still think she’s an idiot but anyways
I don't agree, flashing your tits out and looking for attention from men at 36 years of age is just sad. Heartbroken or not. Sinead would lamp the head off you in a heartbeat if you looked at her man so bit rich to be trying it on with other lads.

I do agree that Simon is prob not interested in what she is doing which is why she is off the rails at the minute with all the stories. He isn't biting. Although her posting Adele last night was very sad. I think it's dawning on her its really over. Breakup is very hard especially after a long time.

I still need think she needs to dump SM for now and reset the batteries. Switch off and mind her Mind.

• Angry
The birthday cards on the table in the restaurant, who the duck does that 🙄

In case anyone in the restaurant doesn’t know IT’S SINEADS BIRTHDAY!!!! 🙄

• Haha
I don't agree, flashing your tits out and looking for attention from men at 36 years of age is just sad. Heartbroken or not. Sinead would lamp the head off you in a heartbeat if you looked at her man so bit rich to be trying it on with other lads.

I do agree that Simon is prob not interested in what she is doing which is why she is off the rails at the minute with all the stories. He isn't biting. Although her posting Adele last night was very sad. I think it's dawning on her its really over. Breakup is very hard especially after a long time.

I still need think she needs to dump SM for now and reset the batteries. Switch off and mind her Mind.
I’m 35 and don’t mind the ‘girls’ being out for a night on the tiles. They are covered up most of the time so need a bit of airing now and again. I dress for me, not for anyone else, so don’t feel sad at all.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.