Sinead’s Curvy Style #5 can’t dress for her size, all her meals served with fries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The shops out there are desperate. I went out there a few days ago and had to leave after two mins. Cunts everywhere 🤬
Cunts meaning ? 😂😂 I went in there the first time it opened around Christmas. I had to walk across the line and arrows to get into Tesco and a security guard shouted I was going the wrong way. I shouted back and told him i was hardly going to walk all around following arrows when the shop was right beside me. They go too far in there with "rules" sometimes. It's my first time in there since before Christmas. Hate the place really. Only for penneys being in there I wouldn't be going in at all

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Cunts meaning ? 😂😂 I went in there the first time it opened around Christmas. I had to walk across the line and arrows to get into Tesco and a security guard shouted I was going the wrong way. I shouted back and told him i was hardly going to walk all around following arrows when the shop was right beside me. They go too far in there with "rules" sometimes. It's my first time in there since before Christmas. Hate the place really. Only for penneys being in there I wouldn't be going in at all
I know it’s a joke I bleeping hate it 🙈 of course Sinead and her mother were out there today pawing at everything! The clothes they were looking at were bleeping cat as well🤮

Why didn’t she call Simon to help her with her flat tyre? That‘s one of their unofficial duties as boyfriends 😁Unless.... dun dun dun... Simon is no longer her boyfriend?🤔

Reactions: 7
Why didn’t she call Simon to help her with her flat tyre? That‘s one of their unofficial duties as boyfriends 😁Unless.... dun dun dun... Simon is no longer her boyfriend?🤔

Unless he's on a rig in the middle east or whatever?

There's nothing left in the city though. Was in there today...bloody dead. Limerick's gone very bad for choice 🤬🤬🤬

I used to get my Saturday night icon rigouts there shur 🥴🤣I was actually trying to think of the name of that kip 🤣🤣🤣 wasn’t that no name before? 🤣🤣
Jesus Christ i remember getting outfits years ago for The Works out in no name 🤪🤪🤪 really showing my age now 😳 😅

Reactions: 2
There's nothing left in the city though. Was in there today...bloody dead. Limerick's gone very bad for choice 🤬🤬🤬

Jesus Christ i remember getting outfits years ago for The Works out in no name 🤪🤪🤪 really showing my age now 😳 😅
The city is worse 🙈 can you believe that shop look smart is still going strong? 🤣🤣
🤣
The crescent I would just go to Zara or Penney’s because everything else is cat!
Bring back no name 👏🏽🤣

Reactions: 6
The city is worse 🙈 can you believe that shop look smart is still going strong? 🤣🤣
🤣
The crescent I would just go to Zara or Penney’s because everything else is cat!
Bring back no name 👏🏽🤣
And even my choice and Japan although I'm waaaay too old to shop there i can still have a mooch lol 😆 😅 😂

• Heart
It must be. My teenage son was refused trying ons in River Island this morning.
Herself and the greedy mother were allowed in because they were promoting the crescent 🙄 imagine getting them gluttons to promote the biggest shopping centre in limerick 🙄

Reactions: 4
Imagine the freebies they took home. Greedy cunts. I was sickened watching them pawing everything and nearly vomiting when she called the BPerfect girls in Shaws " there's my girls".

duck off Sinead.

• Wow
Imagine the freebies they took home. Greedy cunts. I was sickened watching them pawing everything and nearly vomiting when she called the BPerfect girls in Shaws " there's my girls".

duck off Sinead.
Careful calling people cunts in case you get told off 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.