Sinead’s Curvy Style #5 can’t dress for her size, all her meals served with fries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I went through a horrific break-up a few years ago, I lost about a stone in two weeks from the stress and upset of it. Then I started exercising and kept it off. Silver linings, eh Sinead?

Reactions: 4
When I went through a horrific break-up a few years ago, I lost about a stone in two weeks from the stress and upset of it. Then I started exercising and kept it off. Silver linings, eh Sinead?
Well its not by 'walking' she has lost it, all 2 of them and one session of crossfit!!! And i am not being mean but i actually thought she had put weight on, coz of all the huge baggy dresses she is wearing!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well its not by 'walking' she has lost it, all 2 of them and one session of crossfit!!! And i am not being mean but i actually thought she had put weight on, coz of all the huge baggy dresses she is wearing!!
Let’s not forget that she can’t count (or spell)😁

Reactions: 1
She possibly did lose weight, a stone and a half is just harder to notice on heavier people

Reactions: 6
She's lost a stone and a half so that 21 pounds ? Seriously?? Is she taking the piss or what ..
She must have tit it out so cos I didn't see any weight loss on her in Mungret Park last week. She must weigh a ton if she says she lost that and looks no different. But remember guys, she never weighs herself.

Attention seeking again for engagement.

• Angry
I think I did follow her...or maybe I didn't I dunno. Ah well war on Instagrammers it is😅
It’s not like you are missing much 🤣 it’s just an endless strand of free food-free hairdressers appointments- free beauty treatments and her annoying parents 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I got the impression that she was sent something for Simon for Father’s Day, and she moved swiftly on after mentioning his name. She wan’t concerned for his family’s privacy when she posted herself singing at his funeral mass though.

I'm the same size as Sinead and much shorter so I look even bigger but I've just lost 7lbs and people noticed which I was surprised at cause I didn't think anyone would notice half a stone on someone as big as me. And she's telling us she lost a stone and half and not one of us noticed. I agree with the heartbreak diet theory so maybe she has. She might be showing herself out eating but her appetite might be smaller and she might not be eating when shes at home if she's alone and upset. Still though, we'd have definately noticed 21 fecking lbs.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Lads has she me blocked😅 I dunno why never messaged her or anything.
I thought this aswell Sunday night usually i just have to type in S and she’ll appear in my top 3 or 4 but had to type in the whole name ffs🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lisa Lust Lust just posted a screengrab of someone saying they bought the pjs as they saw them on Sinead! Did she actually show them on her? I just saw them in the box on her stories and not a mention since?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.