Sinead’s Curvy Style #5 can’t dress for her size, all her meals served with fries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lisa Lust Lust just posted a screengrab of someone saying they bought the pjs as they saw them on Sinead! Did she actually show them on her? I just saw them in the box on her stories and not a mention since?!
She only showed them in the box. Never saw them actually on her. Some one said earlier they could be gone to The Zipyard. I think she binned them myself or gave them away.

Reactions: 2
She only showed them in the box. Never saw them actually on her. Some one said earlier they could be gone to The Zipyard. I think she binned them myself or gave them away.
They probably didn’t fit her.

Reactions: 1
Anymore news from the patrickswell butcher on Sinead’s relationship status this week? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm the same size as Sinead and much shorter so I look even bigger but I've just lost 7lbs and people noticed which I was surprised at cause I didn't think anyone would notice half a stone on someone as big as me. And she's telling us she lost a stone and half and not one of us noticed. I agree with the heartbreak diet theory so maybe she has. She might be showing herself out eating but her appetite might be smaller and she might not be eating when shes at home if she's alone and upset. Still though, we'd have definately noticed 21 fecking lbs.
Congratulations on loosing 7Lbs 💕💕

Reactions: 4
Avoid the crescent today! Herself and mommy dearest are on a sponsored visit out there 🙄 they appear to be on a mission to paw every single garment in every single outlet of the shopping centre too 🥴
The mothers greedy head gives me the rage 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her hair is in an awful way for someone with so many hair appointments. If I was a hairdresser I’d be embarrassed to say I did her hair. It’s just so weak and limp- I really don’t think it’s the extensions either. I wonder is it her diet??

Her hair is in an awful way for someone with so many hair appointments. If I was a hairdresser I’d be embarrassed to say I did her hair. It’s just so weak and limp- I really don’t think it’s the extensions either. I wonder is it her diet??
No it’s because her own hair is in the horrors. Whoever is doing her colour should be ashamed putting bleach onto already destroyed hair 🙈 if your own hair is in such bad condition the extensions are gonna look tit. Her own hair is so dry and over processed, you can tell because she always has those layers, which are accidental if you ask me!

No it’s because her own hair is in the horrors. Whoever is doing her colour should be ashamed putting bleach onto already destroyed hair 🙈 if your own hair is in such bad condition the extensions are gonna look tit. Her own hair is so dry and over processed, you can tell because she always has those layers, which are accidental if you ask me!
I was thinking was the weight she lost from her hair falling out 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why would the Crescent asks them two apes to do any promo for them, and the mother didn't know how to use a pizza cutter!!! Common as muck the two of them, the dress she had could have done with an iron and they really don't suit her figure at all.

Reactions: 4
Why would the Crescent asks them two apes to do any promo for them, and the mother didn't know how to use a pizza cutter!!! Common as muck the two of them, the dress she had could have done with an iron and they really don't suit her figure at all.
Cringed watching them. Pizza cutter used as a knife. All the trying on clothes too. No need at all. Those dresses are like tents. No shape at all.

Cringed watching them. Pizza cutter used as a knife. All the trying on clothes too. No need at all. Those dresses are like tents. No shape at all.
The most nanified shops in The Crescent aswell, Villa, Carraig donn, Regatta, and Shaws ( ALMOST nationwide). I'm a few years older than our Sinead and never set foot in there .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who's she going glamping with!!! It's gone beyond joke now, where the hell is Simon??? Anyone have any updates on his whereabouts?

She’s no more with Simon, she’s being way too elusive and she’s no fool, she’d have him mentioned way more by now

The most nanified shops in The Crescent aswell, Villa, Carraig donn, Regatta, and Shaws ( ALMOST nationwide). I'm a few years older than our Sinead and never set foot in there .
Speak for yourself! I love an aul Guna or a geansai from paco 🥴🤪🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My mother goes into paco and she's nearly 70 😂 carraig Donn is ok sometimes. It's hit and miss, I got a nice dress in there a few years back for a wedding. Went in there today and it's all nana .

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My mother goes into paco and she's nearly 70 😂 carraig Donn is ok sometimes. It's hit and miss, I got a nice dress in there a few years back for a wedding. Went in there today and it's all nana .
The shops out there are desperate. I went out there a few days ago and had to leave after two mins. Cunts everywhere 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.