Sinead’s Curvy Style #5 can’t dress for her size, all her meals served with fries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's nothing left in the city though. Was in there today...bloody dead. Limerick's gone very bad for choice 🤬🤬🤬

Jesus Christ i remember getting outfits years ago for The Works out in no name 🤪🤪🤪 really showing my age now 😳 😅
Loved the works, kranks after for club burgers

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I wonder does she ask people if they want to be recorded?! I cringe when not just Sinead but anyone shoves a phone in peoples faces! I feel like she does it alot though and her stupid loud bleeping laugh behind it then

Reactions: 4
How the actual duck is that white denim jacket a "nice fit"? Its too small. Looks like a size 14 or 16 on a size 20 body. It doesn't even meet anywhere in the middle. Jeez. How do these brands think she is a good model??!!!

She looks 10 months pregnant in that exercise top. Christ there is no separation from boob and belly. She is bate into that top.

Reactions: 2
What is the story with Crossfit again? Is she actually starting there, as I know it’s an intense place but haven’t heard her saying anything since

What is the story with Crossfit again? Is she actually starting there, as I know it’s an intense place but haven’t heard her saying anything since
My friend is very fit, he runs and did trx with me for ages...he started crossfit classes there 2 weeks ago...he said he puked his ring up after the first one. So I can't imagine she would find it easy at all

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.