Sinead's Curvy Style #4 now more health issues, someone pass the box of tissues!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with you it isn’t hard to attempt and make dinner from scratch when we have the time and are stuck at home. So many fab recipes and ideas on insta/internet.
We have to remember that she is new enough to the cooking. She only moved out from her parents house in the last year or two and between them and all the free food she is where she is.

Reactions: 4
Oh dear she has done a tiktok of her making pasta with jar sauce and two burnt garlic breads. 😂

• Haha
is she off to her parents house again for Sunday lunch judging by the wine and tart? Eh level 5 restrictions ignored again.
Shes too old for tiktok.

Reactions: 10
is she off to her parents house again for Sunday lunch judging by the wine and tart? Eh level 5 restrictions ignored again.
Shes too old for tiktok.
She is at the parents almost daily
She does not care about level 5

Reactions: 6
Keep quiet lately, probably something to hide or to protect her image,
And shes a crossover artist now.

Off topic so apologies but that one Michelle mcnulty who’s trying hard to be an influencer and works for Alexandra dental is only 30!! I can’t believe it I thought she was about 40

Oh Jesus I feel bad for hijacking the thread now. Poor Simon.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Off topic so apologies but that one Michelle mcnulty who’s trying hard to be an influencer and works for Alexandra dental is only 30!! I can’t believe it I thought she was about 40

Oh Jesus I feel bad for hijacking the thread now. Poor Simon.
Is that Michelle one from bruff? Or have I her mixed up with someone else? Did she go by a different name on insta last year? It's awful sad about simons father 😢

Is this on her stories? I don’t watch her anymore
Yes. its on her stories. Personally I wouldn't have put it up so soon, it sounds like it was only this morning, let the family have their privacy. She should have put Simon's name before hers at the end. Just my opinion.

Yes. its on her stories. Personally I wouldn't have put it up so soon, it sounds like it was only this morning, let the family have their privacy. She should have put Simon's name before hers at the end. Just my opinion.
I apologise, a day or two it was so ignore my last post.

Last edited:
Is that Michelle one from bruff? Or have I her mixed up with someone else? Did she go by a different name on insta last year? It's awful sad about simons father 😢
Michelle lives in hospital but could be from Bruff.I find her very inoffensive tbh,b not overly pushy and seems to be letting the following grow organically and she is not desperately tagging the instahuns like other smaller pages have done🤦🏼‍♀️ That screams desperation to me. And well I can’tblame her working in Alexandra and seeing all the freebies the “influencers” why wouldn’t she chance her arm and throw her hat in the game 😂 she has a foot in the door with where she works like.

Reactions: 2
Is it still only 10 to a funeral?
Yes, and guards of honour are discourage

Michelle lives in hospital but could be from Bruff.I find her very inoffensive tbh,b not overly pushy and seems to be letting the following grow organically and she is not desperately tagging the instahuns like other smaller pages have done🤦🏼‍♀️ That screams desperation to me. And well I can’tblame her working in Alexandra and seeing all the freebies the “influencers” why wouldn’t she chance her arm and throw her hat in the game 😂 she has a foot in the door with where she works like.
Yeah, she a bit obnoxious, I get that feeling she thinks everyone is below her

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.