Sinead's Curvy Style #4 now more health issues, someone pass the box of tissues!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg all the pulling and fixing the clothes makes me itch!! Why can’t she just get the right size??🙄

Reactions: 6
Omg all the pulling and fixing the clothes makes me itch!! Why can’t she just get the right size??🙄
Exactly. If she wore the right size there would be no need for al, the dragging of the clothes. The cardigan is also too small, barely covers her chest.

Shouting over the music, could she not have turned the music off? Very poor showing. Also the clothes aren’t nice.

Reactions: 3
A lot 0f those tops just hit her in the wrong place showing off an area that's not flattering at all. All the pulling the clothes is more irritating and shows they are a poor fit and she's obviously self conscious in them.

Reactions: 5
Sinead is living in lala land she is probably still of the frame of mind that a ‘pension’ is for old people. Like some sort of Van Wilder she is.

Reactions: 2
There's a really odd shadow under her nose in the vids for Pamela scot. I've watched it like 4 times. Hitler tash🤣

Reactions: 1
Yep shes bet into that pink top, and kilt trying to cover her lower belly... wouldnt care if she was a size 30, but for jesus sake Sinead, wear the correct size for you, beating yourself into ill fitting clothing does you no favours🙄

Reactions: 3
Shouting over the music, could she not have turned the music off? Very poor showing. Also the clothes aren’t nice.
Hope Pamela Scott's are impressed with what they have signed up to cos no one else is. She is Lazy personified is Sinead.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She couldn't even b arsed to read the instructions clearly written on the box on how to look after the roses 🙄

Reactions: 1
Oh look, she’s making that chicken in Lloyd Grossman sauce dinner again. How many times has that been shown on her stories? Would she not try a new dish, it’s not like she doesn’t have the time🙄She can only cook that it seems! Oh and bacon.

That and chicken curry plus garlic bread again are the only 2 dishes she cooks usually.

I wouldn’t call a jar of sauce high in sugar and god knows what else cooking dinner sinead. You are at home on your own daily wouldn’t you go on away and figure out how to cook something proper. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ I couldn’t cope going out with someone with her sense of adventure for food I honestly would crack up how does he do it 😂

So yesterday she had a video up and was using a new frying pan. Today's dinner was cooked in the archaic wok...why?

I wouldn’t call a jar of sauce high in sugar and god knows what else cooking dinner sinead. You are at home on your own daily wouldn’t you go on away and figure out how to cook something proper. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ I couldn’t cope going out with someone with her sense of adventure for food I honestly would crack up how does he do it 😂
I know i mean I and my husband are working from home since lockdown 1 and tomorrow I'm truing a slow cooker chicken satay-no jars, all made from scratch because what the hell else can I be at. Well apart from sorting out clothes but I need a distraction. Its not gonna be hard-i bought the ingredients tonight with my weekly shop, will follow the recipe and sure if its tit we will have a surprise freezer dinner

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.