Sinead's Curvy Style #4 now more health issues, someone pass the box of tissues!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Google Greg Glynn in court for drugs limerick. The Limerick leader and post have the story up.
I didn’t know that and he got Tom o D and a sob story so all bets it’s a suspended sentence. He only got a few previous convictions sure so he may need to rack up more before actually serving time.

Reactions: 3
I didn’t know that and he got Tom o D and a sob story so all bets it’s a suspended sentence. He only got a few previous convictions sure so he may need to rack up more before actually serving time.
Tom O'Donnell is the easiest judge to get. He leaves off everyone with suspended sentences.

Reactions: 3
He’s only easy if you have had previous convictions or it’s a big crime. If you haven’t got a tv licence your goosed!
Very true, did you see him giving a suspended sentence to a man that broke into a girls apartment, sexually assaulted her. He gave him a suspended sentence cos he pleaded guilty and said he wouldn't do it again l, the girl was having nightmares and Tom O'Donnell told her she'll just have to get over it 😡😡 that was only 2 years ago! He's a disgusting judge...leaves all the pedos off aswell. Don't know how he isn't being looked at for these sentences.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Alright sinead hun calm down with the rant. You’ve gotten very annoyed there for someone who doesn’t get annoyed about what all the trolls (people telling the truth) are saying about long time blogger and influencer Sinead don’t you know I’ve been at this for years. Haven’t really got much to show for someone who’s been at it for years have you 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Alright sinead hun calm down with the rant. You’ve gotten very annoyed there for someone who doesn’t get annoyed about what all the trolls (people telling the truth) are saying about long time blogger and influencer Sinead don’t you know I’ve been at this for years. Haven’t really got much to show for someone who’s been at it for years have you 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
She better hope Simon sticks around and funds her laziness because this influence game is almost up for the coke filled lay a bout Sinead

Reactions: 7
Omg what did we miss? Spill the tea lol.

Reactions: 2
Yeah spill I can't see any rant
Oh she’s just put up now that she’s deleted it as she doesn’t want any negative vibes - maybe she’s reading here who knows. She shared a DM that had been sent to her by accident saying ‘oh look her she’s goes having a drink while taking tablets’ or something along those lines then went on a rant to say she’s been an influencer for sooooo long and she just can’t please everyone and she is her and she will never change for anyone bla bla blady bla - there was more but can’t remember 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Thanks! She shouldn't have been drinking on those tablets, not even 1 beer and she bleeping knew it too after sharing all the DMs of horror stories. (Wasn't me who sent the DM BTW!!!) :ROFLMAO: she could have ended up violently sick. But Sinead is an expert in all things medical after all. she should save that rant, she won't be influencing if the current trend of us all being withered watching these dopes. Sinead is a typical narcissistic personality. As in I will tell you all but don't dare question me. Cos I'm always right.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Catching up on her stories, she is so bored as this is the first time she has sort of stuck to the restrictions as the pubs are closed !! poor girl

Reactions: 6
Catching up on her stories, she is so bored as this is the first time she has sort of stuck to the restrictions as the pubs are closed !! poor girl
And the fact she was tested for COVID19. Free pizzas all around this weekend. Leave her to have her drinks as she’ll learn her lesson when she’s projectile vomiting. Who does she think she is at all speaking to people like that, you’d swear she was a celebrity or something the way she goes on, nothing at all to show for all the years of being a singer/influencer/model and whatever else she claims to be. She’s known as Beggy Mitchell all over Limerick and I can tell you it’s far from celebrity that she’s known around town for. Mutton dressed as lamb as they say. Also Sinead ran a comp in collaboration with The Fashion level at Matthew Stephen’s Jewellers in Limerick for a €500 piercing like those Maria Tash piercings and jewellery and low & behold her bestie Chloe Hackett won the prize!!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
She might be but I doubt it justshe's bored. She's off to the "Accountant" lol. Like why does she need an accountant? She pays for nothing. I'm sure she earned duck all this year. Might get a tax bill.

She might be but I doubt it justshe's bored. She's off to the "Accountant" lol. Like why does she need an accountant? She pays for nothing. I'm sure she earned duck all this year. Might get a tax bill.
She hasn’t paid any tax to date from her shows , af links, brand deals. I would imagine Revenue are asking questions & she’s into the account to see how she can avoid paying . Her shows , the sell out shows of 300 paying people plus the charge to each business on display are hard for her to hide , not to mention the free car for two years & so much more. Never did she register this business and she has never paid

She hasn’t paid any tax to date from her shows , af links, brand deals. I would imagine Revenue are asking questions & she’s into the account to see how she can avoid paying . Her shows , the sell out shows of 300 paying people plus the charge to each business on display are hard for her to hide , not to mention the free car for two years & so much more. Never did she register this business and she has never paid
We figured it out here before how much she was making at shows . 300 tickets x €90 = €27000.
Then 15-20 pop up stands @ €150 a go = € 2500.
She doesn’t pay for a thing, the food is only ever nibbles, she’s not paying for a 3 course meal - am sure the hotel don’t charge considering the drink to be sold... so how many shows a year?! The gas thing is I think she’s still broke.... I think that’s obvious .. hence why trying to build a brand for more quick bucks now that the wedding singing game is gone for another year and so are the shows

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.