Sinead's Curvy Style #4 now more health issues, someone pass the box of tissues!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The lower weight didn’t suit her face?? Come on now sinead who are you trying to kid? The fact you look healthier compared to now should be the important thing here. She was a lovely size then and still curvy.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The lower weight didn’t suit her face?? Come on now sinead who are you trying to kid? The fact you look healthier compared to now should be the important thing here. She was a lovely size then and still curvy.
I thought that too, what a cop out! She was a healthy curve there still with a full bust!
Now she is just a heart attack waiting to happen!

Reactions: 5
She hates how gaunt her face looked?? What is wrong with her at all trying to justify her gluttonous lifestyle now 🤔 20 to 12 today and she only up out of the bed. I would be mortified to show that off to thousands of followers if I was a teenager not to mind a grown woman in her 30’s 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We figured it out here before how much she was making at shows . 300 tickets x €90 = €27000.
Then 15-20 pop up stands @ €150 a go = € 2500.
She doesn’t pay for a thing, the food is only ever nibbles, she’s not paying for a 3 course meal - am sure the hotel don’t charge considering the drink to be sold... so how many shows a year?! The gas thing is I think she’s still broke.... I think that’s obvious .. hence why trying to build a brand for more quick bucks now that the wedding singing game is gone for another year and so are the shows
That’s some income without paying any tax
Plus all the BA rolls and AF links plus the free holidays, make up, beauty treatments and so on

Reactions: 4
I think she only posted that for some drama. If anyone messages her saying she looks healthier there she can say she was body shamed!

Reactions: 7
She looked fab back then. She's delusional if she thinks she looks good now!!!!!!

nothing to with the dental work, fillers and botox, brows that has her face looking different now. nope, blame the lower weight

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is only fooling herself saying she looked gaunt there. Nah you actually looked fab there

Reactions: 9
Lol at her saying she looks gaunt 🥴🥴 I wouldn’t call her gaunt tbh 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
nothing to with the dental work, fillers and botox, brows that has her face looking different now. nope, blame the lower weight
I followed her for 3 years. The dry cracked wrinkles r big indicator, she looks jacked. She was very fresh looking not so long ago.. Now we all age but her skin gone different, like older, and all the skincare stuff she gets, she should be fresher . Simon, and not a great relationship bet its playing on her. Volitile!?

We figured it out here before how much she was making at shows . 300 tickets x €90 = €27000.
Then 15-20 pop up stands @ €150 a go = € 2500.
She doesn’t pay for a thing, the food is only ever nibbles, she’s not paying for a 3 course meal - am sure the hotel don’t charge considering the drink to be sold... so how many shows a year?! The gas thing is I think she’s still broke.... I think that’s obvious .. hence why trying to build a brand for more quick bucks now that the wedding singing game is gone for another year and so are the shows
I've been involved in some shows similar to these and I can nearly guarantee you she is getting anything between 350 to 500 euro for each pop up stand

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I've been involved in some shows similar to these and I can nearly guarantee you she is getting anything between 350 to 500 euro for each pop up stand
€350 - €500 per pop up! With 15 - 20 at each show that’s some amount of money €5250 - €10,000 on top of ticket price per show 😜

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Hotels would definitely be charging a fee. Even finger food like that has a nominal charge and a staffing charge.

But even after hotel charging 10 euros a head and any additional charges such as lighting and sound ect, she was making at least 20 grand a show.

No wonder revenue are sniffing around.

Reactions: 7
Hotels would definitely be charging a fee. Even finger food like that has a nominal charge and a staffing charge.

But even after hotel charging 10 euros a head and any additional charges such as lighting and sound ect, she was making at least 20 grand a show.

No wonder revenue are sniffing around.
How do we know revenue ARE sniffing around or did Sinead just pretend she visits an accountant ?! Does she realise when she gets to pension age if there is nothing recorded for her she will be in for a shock!!!

How do we know revenue ARE sniffing around or did Sinead just pretend she visits an accountant ?! Does she realise when she gets to pension age if there is nothing recorded for her she will be in for a shock!!!
We don't know for a fact at other than someone said they had heard it from a friend who works in revenue or something like that. But it wouldn't surprise me at all.

There is always a friend that works somewhere when someone is trying to spill the tea here 🤣

Reactions: 5
She has a big audience and she gets slot of attention here, there must be people employed by Revenue seeing the vast sums of money she’s making & people close to her know she boasts about paying no tax. It’s something she can’t get away with, revenue are rootless

How does she still have the tan stain on the back of her hand. Looks like 💩

Reactions: 1
She hasn’t paid any tax to date from her shows , af links, brand deals. I would imagine Revenue are asking questions & she’s into the account to see how she can avoid paying . Her shows , the sell out shows of 300 paying people plus the charge to each business on display are hard for her to hide , not to mention the free car for two years & so much more. Never did she register this business and she has never paid
She has a business registered since January 2020 with her sister to sell jeans - but this obviously went to one side with Covid but this is the big project she was working on - hence why she needs an accountant :)

She has a business registered since January 2020 with her sister to sell jeans - but this obviously went to one side with Covid but this is the big project she was working on - hence why she needs an accountant :)
Copying her idol Pippa

I'm proud to say I have never ever bought anything in Pamela Scott's. And won't either while this wan promotes them and wears the wrong sizes of 18 to 20 when we know she's easily a 22. To the poster who mentioned her pension, Sinead won't need a pension if she doesn't tackle her health issues. I also really hope some one in Revenue is making enquiries here if she has pocketed that kind of money.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.