Sinead's Curvy Style #4 now more health issues, someone pass the box of tissues!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen her in centra raheen recently, no mask and she was singing! Not a care in the world!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Seen her in centra raheen recently, no mask and she was singing! Not a care in the world!
She was singing?? Why in the name of God would she be singing!! Jesus. What a bleeping dose of a show off is she!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Doesn’t look like she’d any mask with her on her wine run either just now!! Centra & Fine wines in Raheen Limerick should refuse her entry!! Hypocrite!!! She must be ragen no free Friday night take way.

Reactions: 5
How can someone ask for money for the front line and wear no mask?? Even if it’s for medical reason, WEAR A VISOR. Make a bloody effort!

Reactions: 8
I'm sorry now but she hasn't lost any weight off her problem area which is her tummy. Every other part of her body looks fine . Her stomach is weirdly massive. I wonder has she health issues she doesn't know about. No arse whatsoever and a huge bulge out the front. She religiously wears shape wear so it ends up looking like a barrel.
She pulls at the clothes constantly to cover the tummy.
It shocks me how out of proportion it is the to rest of her.
I’m just catching up on the thread so this may have been commented on already but I think she is a fairly typical apple shape, no arse, slim legs and carries her weight on her tummy. Some people carry weight on their arse and some carry it round the middle.

Reactions: 2
This one is actually braindead😂 bragging about her cooking skills..... SHE FRIED A STEAK!!!!! A blind person with one arm could do that Sinead, stop making a show of yourself hun, its PATHETIC.... Easy to know your mammy wiped your backside for you till you were in your 30's, get a grip girl, time to grow up🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This one is actually braindead😂 bragging about her cooking skills..... SHE FRIED A STEAK!!!!! A blind person with one arm could do that Sinead, stop making a show of yourself hun, its PATHETIC.... Easy to know your mammy wiped your backside for you till you were in your 30's, get a grip girl, time to grow up🙄

Legit just had this convo with my sister!! How does she think she’s a fully fledged Gordon Ramsey.... such a lazy girl with the mentality of a 20 year old

Reactions: 4
Legit just had this convo with my sister!! How does she think she’s a fully fledged Gordon Ramsey.... such a lazy girl with the mentality of a 20 year old
I just dont get it, honestly.... she didnt even peel a vegetable, or a potato, and shes bragging about her "cooking skills"??? I really dont know hows shes not embarrassed with her carry on, shes NEVER gonna grow up! Shes 35, and acts like a 13 year old🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just dont get it, honestly.... she didnt even peel a vegetable, or a potato, and shes bragging about her "cooking skills"??? I really dont know hows shes not embarrassed with her carry on, shes NEVER gonna grow up! Shes 35, and acts like a 13 year old🙄

she acts like an 17yo playing house with her first bf. embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So embarrassing she bought the carrots pre cut and frozen chips and still managed to burn the chips 🤮 even when she done her grocery shopping in dunnes the other night was full of ready meals, jars of sauces, pre cooked food. How can she not make a simple dinner always showing herself making food with jars. What was the desert last night a magnum ice cream cut in two and shop bought apple crumble 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That Dunnes is not within her 5k either. Shes a lazy bleep. Special dinner my bleeping hole. She didn't cook a thing. Steak cooks itself. Who are these eejits praising her cooking hose? Those clothes today are rank. But free so she doesn't give a tit.

That Dunnes is not within her 5k either. Shes a lazy bleep. Special dinner my bleeping hole. She didn't cook a thing. Steak cooks itself. Who are these eejits praising her cooking hose? Those clothes today are rank. But free so she doesn't give a tit.

I wish we were friends in real life cus any time you post, I 10000% agree 🥰🥰 sinead is a disgrace and my god I hope no business works with her again

• Heart
So embarrassing she bought the carrots pre cut and frozen chips and still managed to burn the chips 🤮 even when she done her grocery shopping in dunnes the other night was full of ready meals, jars of sauces, pre cooked food. How can she not make a simple dinner always showing herself making food with jars. What was the desert last night a magnum ice cream cut in two and shop bought apple crumble 🙄🙄
That trolley was that of a 20 yr old student. I wouldn’t give those ready meals to a stray dog!

220 for a white shirt.. :mad: seriously though why would you spend that money with a high neck and make up all over it. I get spending money on some things but a white shirt? Not a hope.

Yep, shes actually a simpleton😂

That designer wasted her time gifting it to SCS cant see her having a demographic of following that will spend money on handmade pieces.

#ShopLocal ye pay but I won't.

Reactions: 7
That NANA shirt😂 my nanny wouldnt even wear that, and shes been dead 26 years😂😂😂 that will tell you how old fashioned it is!!!! She would literally bate herself into anything cos its free....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.