Sinead's Curvy Style #4 now more health issues, someone pass the box of tissues!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That NANA shirt😂 my nanny wouldnt even wear that, and shes been dead 26 years😂😂😂 that will tell you how old fashioned it is!!!! She would literally bate herself into anything cos its free....

Sure we’ll never see the top on her, it’ll barely fit over her head 🙄🙄 bet one of her sisters or something will get it

Reactions: 2
I wasn't listening and when I first seen it I thought it was a holy communion dress 🤣🤣🤣🤣 was like wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wish we were friends in real life cus any time you post, I 10000% agree 🥰🥰 sinead is a disgrace and my god I hope no business works with her again
Ah you are lovely! xx I just call a spade a spade when I see BS. And there is lots of it coming from Sinèad. She takes us for fools.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
There is no way the top fits.
Probably open at the back as usual. She has form for that when the clothes don't fit her. #CarrigDonn in the Crescent. Seen it with my own eyes one day and nearly choked when it went up on stories. The pure gall of it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
A while back when I was influenced by a spray tan Belamianta that she was promoting for Enchant beauty salon I got it done for my holidays as I thought her tan always looked nice, big mistake. The worst salon I’ve ever being too full of Chavs working there, spray tan was a disgrace and I broke out in all small blisters on my skin after it. Never again would I buy a another thing that she recommends.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
A while back when I was influenced by a spray tan Belamianta that she was promoting for Enchant beauty salon I got it done for my holidays as I thought her tan always looked nice, big mistake. The worst salon I’ve ever being too full of Chavs working there, spray tan was a disgrace and I broke out in all small blisters on my skin after it. Never again would I buy a another thing that she recommends.
That's a shame as belamianta is a lovely tan, one of my favourites.

They’re the rudest girls ever as well! Have heard loads about the owner bullying members of staff to the point that they quit. Hope the place is shut down! It’s also so so filthy 🤢

Reactions: 7
They’re the rudest girls ever as well! Have heard loads about the owner bullying members of staff to the point that they quit. Hope the place is shut down! It’s also so so filthy 🤢
Horrible place, I went once & never again. Can’t swing a cat inside there & only a pack of witches working there reading everyone in front of customers. No wonder Sinead fit well in. I know two girls that worked there and both left. Never felt so uncomfortable in a salon before and I’m sorry I didn’t look for my money back from their cheap spray tan that I got an allergic reaction from.

Reactions: 6
Horrible place, I went once & never again. Can’t swing a cat inside there & only a pack of witches working there reading everyone in front of customers. No wonder Sinead fit well in. I know two girls that worked there and both left. Never felt so uncomfortable in a salon before and I’m sorry I didn’t look for my money back from their cheap spray tan that I got an allergic reaction from.
Being a bigger girl I thought I would go there to get a spray tan , I thought I would never get out of there, the spray tan room is the size of a wardrobe , the girl made me feel so uncomfortable, I couldn't get my clothes on fast enough to get out and don't get me started on the dirt of the place

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Being a bigger girl I thought I would go there to get a spray tan , I thought I would never get out of there, the spray tan room is the size of a wardrobe , the girl made me feel so uncomfortable, I couldn't get my clothes on fast enough to get out and don't get me started on the dirt of the place
I felt exactly the same when I was there and never so uncomfortable in my whole life. You’re right about a wardrobe as the doors were like something out of a saloon barely any privacy in a tiny box.

• Sad
Stimulate those diamonds sinead🙄🙄. Her stories are prerecorded 2, wudnt u think she wud have researched that it's simulate, love to b paying her to promote my diamonds

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.