Sineads Curvy Style #3 freebies for sleazy simon, screechy singing she should stick to miming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This annoys me so much 🤦🏼‍♀️ The faculty of UL started out so well patrolling in the evenings to ensure no house parties 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ & now this. As for the hotel, I feel sorry for them absolute nightmare
Sherona the pal is one of her awful bunratty singer friends!!! My Sherona...cheezy:sick:

Sherona the pal is one of her awful bunratty singer friends!!! My Sherona...cheezy:sick:
NO Simon either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is over the top so its telling me she trying to prove to be superhapppy again, of duck off Sinead

Reactions: 2

NO Simon either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is over the top so its telling me she trying to prove to be superhapppy again, of duck off Sinead
I hear revenue might be investing Sinead so 2021 should be a great year for her to sell sell sell to pay the bill she will be landed with & I hear she owes 1,000’s to a local dealer for her habit & it’s said Simon did cause the black eye but while trying to stop her belting him, it took place in the garden, guards were called

• Wow
Reactions: 9
People of tattle I require some assistance .... Bella gift sinead a heap of food didn’t they? And if they did is there any other Italian that does cook at home stuff 🤦🏼‍♀️

Shes really getting on my tits , off out again and doesnt sound the may west. Sounds all bunged up and congested

Reactions: 3
The advice “cut your contacts” obviously doesn’t apply to her. At a wedding yest and no sign of her wearing a mask. More important to get snaps of herself in the dress and the bride all over insta. Then out tonight to Russell’s. It is the frontline staff that have to deal with the people suffering that is unfair. They deserve a chance to see their families and enjoy a break since a hard year in health care all year.

Reactions: 6
The hotel she was at yesterday is closed because of Covid and she was on top of everyone, back out tonight, no respect for those working in health with rising numbers in Limerick. That sniffly carry on is all the cock she shoved up her nose yesterday

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The hotel she was at yesterday is closed because of Covid and she was on top of everyone, back out tonight, no respect for those working in health with rising numbers in Limerick. That sniffly carry on is all the cock she shoved up her nose yesterday
the cock 😂😂 I love it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
pity she wouldn't get zipyard to put a fastener in a few v neck dresses instead of flashing the bra all the time
I don’t know if there’s a fastener known to mankind to lock in those things. I had the misfortune of being alongside her many moons ago in Nancy’s (disclaimer:when Nancy’s was a thing) and I tell you, hand on a bible, those things would knock Katie Taylor out if swung at you the wrong way....and with her carry on out it’s not a far fetch for that to happen 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Delighted with life she is now she can head out ateing and drinkin away! She’s delusional that one

The amount of cases around Limerick now and she’s just flittering around. A good dose of reality of a night working in a covid ward followed by a night in a nursing home working is what she needs.

Also remind me 🙄 this telpis 🤷🏻‍♀️ What does it mean again?

Reactions: 4
Delighted with life she is now she can head out ateing and drinkin away! She’s delusional that one

The amount of cases around Limerick now and she’s just flittering around. A good dose of reality of a night working in a covid ward followed by a night in a nursing home working is what she needs.

Also remind me 🙄 this telpis 🤷🏻‍♀️ What does it mean again?
Telpis is "god help us", common enough in the south west, its just a phonetic interpretation

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I just can’t get over all these insta huns out & about multiple times this weekend.... our cases are rising probably due to more social contact their close contacts (including Sinéad’s) are huge ..... cop on the F*** the rest of us are trying our best to get to Christmas Day so we can spend precious time with our families.... and staying in to ensure everyone’s safety selfish idiots because quite frankly that’s what they are IDIOTS 😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.