Sineads Curvy Style #3 freebies for sleazy simon, screechy singing she should stick to miming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot, cannot get over how much I saw of this wedding today. I don’t know either but look like lovely people. I actually nearly cringed looking at it all did Sinéad ask the bride and groom if this was allowed go live to all her followers???
I can just picture her with the phone out shoving it around in front of everyone all day and with such a low number allowed it must have been awful and really noticeable. I’ve heard people say how intimate weddings have been if late. Well Sinéad you outdone yourself there today selling the wedding to us all ... 😳

Reactions: 5
I cannot, cannot get over how much I saw of this wedding today. I don’t know either but look like lovely people. I actually nearly cringed looking at it all did Sinéad ask the bride and groom if this was allowed go live to all her followers???
I can just picture her with the phone out shoving it around in front of everyone all day and with such a low number allowed it must have been awful and really noticeable. I’ve heard people say how intimate weddings have been if late. Well Sinéad you outdone yourself there today selling the wedding to us all ... 😳
And not selling it in a good way I agree. I'm very sad for that bride and groom having their whole day on camera. I would love to know what the other family members made of her and the filming. If it was my parents, they would be extremely upset. She really is a bleeping disgrace. Probably hammered by now, up robbing the microphone to sing so everyone knows who she is.

Reactions: 5
I read today castletroy park is closed because of covid so you’d wonder why the weddings are allowed go ahead.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I read today castletroy park is closed because of covid so you’d wonder why the weddings are allowed go ahead.
Just coming on to say this aswell! I know people at work had heard people had bookings cancelled so why is the wedding with this monstrosity at it allowed to go ahead? No masks either

Reactions: 1
She’s in the Castletroy park? That is being closed in the next few days.. a lot of staff tested positive for Covid 😳

Reactions: 2
Wonder is there a lot of students working in there? Covid was rampant in third yr students in U.L a few weeks ago too. My partner works in ul and was sent home over it.

Reactions: 1
Wonder is there a lot of students working in there? Covid was rampant in third yr students in U.L a few weeks ago too. My partner works in ul and was sent home over it.
There are a few but I live out here and heard from a good source that the place is riddled.. they had obligations to do 2 small weddings and then it’s shut for a few weeks🤦‍♀️

Apparently it stemmed from a house party (students)

Ye she she is definitely over the top I'm enjoying myself really. Out of her comfort zone I agree. She is making sure everyone in the Castletroy Park Hotel notice her anyway. It's like Adare Manor last week again, so loud and brash. She should shut up and enjoy being a guest. I have no idea who this bestie girl is. Not heard of her before. I'm getting very tired of Sinead and her antics.
That hotel was closed down wednesday morning due to covid in staff, yet the wedding went ahead. Disgraceful.

It is closed. Def, issued a statement. Bad form.

She’s in the Castletroy park? That is being closed in the next few days.. a lot of staff tested positive for Covid 😳
5 staff, they had an XMAS night out. Terrible, Avoid

There are a few but I live out here and heard from a good source that the place is riddled.. they had obligations to do 2 small weddings and then it’s shut for a few weeks🤦‍♀️

Staff party i heard.

This annoys me so much 🤦🏼‍♀️ The faculty of UL started out so well patrolling in the evenings to ensure no house parties 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ & now this. As for the hotel, I feel sorry for them absolute nightmare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.