Sineads Curvy Style #3 freebies for sleazy simon, screechy singing she should stick to miming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very odd seating arrangement at the dinner! I'd say there are more than her and Simon there. Wouldn't you normally sit across from someone?!

Reactions: 6
Why in the world would Keanes gift her a 150 voucher?? Who markets for these people honestly? Can they not even read the room like. Don’t give selfish nobodies vouchers like that I mean Christ I wish I could work for some of these businesses and advise 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️😭

Reactions: 7
Who did the extensions? Cuz chriiiiiist🤢
The amount of food she eats actually disgusts me. It’s like there’s a healthier version of her trying to get out but she keeps throwing takeaway at her!

Reactions: 5
Why in the world would Keanes gift her a 150 voucher?? Who markets for these people honestly? Can they not even read the room like. Don’t give selfish nobodies vouchers like that I mean Christ I wish I could work for some of these businesses and advise 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️😭
An unbelievable amount of vouchers were sent out, keanes had been reposting them to their stories

Reactions: 4
I know!!!! And she has worked for Matthew Stevens before which is practically beside it in Limerick. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Heard they won’t gift her or anything again. Some bad blood there after a workshop I think

Why don’t these company’s run competitions on their pages for the products/vouchers/food, nominate a front line worker, a carer, a real life hero a friend/family member that has always been there for you etc. They would get even more people looking at their social media pages, sharing their products/services and real people would have more respect for these companies and actually buy from them. I know I would rather buy from a company that gives back than ones who give free stuff to grabbie flaky insta huns

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why don’t these company’s run competitions on their pages for the products/vouchers/food, nominate a front line worker, a carer, a real life hero a friend/family member that has always been there for you etc. They would get even more people looking at their social media pages, sharing their products/services and real people would have more respect for these companies and actually buy from them. I know I would rather buy from a company that gives back than ones who give free stuff to grabbie flaky insta huns
I get turned off companies when I see then gifting things all over the place.

That Patrick fella she's up on her stories. I was manager in a shop and he kept coming onto on of the employees. I had to step in many a time, she had only turned 18 and he was at least 28 at the time. Wouldn't mind but he was making her uncomfortable and she looked about 15. Creep and he loves himself.
Definitely get the creepy vibes from him. He also reminds me of Johnny bravo with the hair 😂 please tell me you remember that cartoon

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s never gone and cooked veg. She’s either been gifted another meal- going for a somewhat healthier option after reading here .
Or she’s at a dinner party . The weird camera angle at the table .

As much as I wish she did I reckon there is absolutely no way Sinead reads these threads. She is such a self centred, selfish, narcissist that she wouldn’t even entertain the thought that people dislike her. It’s us that are all trolls remember none of it is true.. she likes to live in a bubble of denial and gluttony

Reactions: 1
Coming up to Christmas i really hope everyone will be mindful of where they shop and who they support. I'm all for supporting Irish and small businesses but I'm not going near any of the companies/shops/restaurants etc who have been handing out freebies to "influencers" who contribute noting essential to society and who sit on their holes and get handed everything for free while the rest of us bust our balls off working.

Reactions: 8
Coming up to Christmas i really hope everyone will be mindful of where they shop and who they support. I'm all for supporting Irish and small businesses but I'm not going near any of the companies/shops/restaurants etc who have been handing out freebies to "influencers" who contribute noting essential to society and who sit on their holes and get handed everything for free while the rest of us bust our balls off working.
That's gonna be hard when she has half of limerick done 😂 tbh I never went to these places before so this all good. Not missing anything 😂 loulou got a meal free the weekend from bunratty hotel (where she is getting married next year if ye didn't hear already) 😂 she's going to go down the same hole as all the other bloggers, she even entered a comp on insta to win a PlayStation and said she wanted to win it for her Conor cos weddings are expnsive to plan 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That's gonna be hard when she has half of limerick done 😂 tbh I never went to these places before so this all good. Not missing anything 😂 loulou got a meal free the weekend from bunratty hotel (where she is getting married next year if ye didn't hear already) 😂 she's going to go down the same hole as all the other bloggers, she even entered a comp on insta to win a PlayStation and said she wanted to win it for her Conor cos weddings are expnsive to plan 🙄
I’d doubt that Lou Lou yoke is seen as any kind of influencer 🤣 god bless her panda eyes 🤣 no I got married in bunratty and they throw in loads of perks- free meals, use of the gym all that so hopefully it was part of the wedding deal 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The wok!! Please Sinéad can you please get a new one it’s done it’s time 🤪😅😅 absolutely wrecked, burnt alive non-stick well and truly gone now!!!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Attempted cooking then got a takeaway! One she actually had to pay for I imagine.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.