Sineads Curvy Style #3 freebies for sleazy simon, screechy singing she should stick to miming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Were only here to expose the truth when others are been lead astray with her fake personality and slyness.
I dont hold a grudge against anyone who puts in a hard day's work but she litterly doesn't do anything to break a sweat.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
In fairness Chloe is amazing in Celtic women but Sinead hijacked that song, at least give the girl one solo part. Although I love listening to ger o Donnell. That’s the one good thing Sinead did... lead me to ger! He does a collab with a guy named bill forster on his fb page of Carolina on my mind and it’s amazing.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.