Sineads Curvy Style #3 freebies for sleazy simon, screechy singing she should stick to miming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does her pal Louloubelle know any other eye look other than surprised racoon with pink eye???

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Too busy working in retail to get dressed up 😡 people are so annoyingly rude at this time of year. I'm so over this year already!! Off tomorrow but back again st Stephens day for more punishments 🤣🤣 I know...I know it's my job 😂😂😂🙄 these floggers seem to have it easy. 🙄😂🙄

Reactions: 8
Not where I’m from. Casual day generally particularly this year with nowhere to go

Reactions: 3
She gifts her sister a chain with her name on it from Matthew Stephens and Simon gifts her a chain with her name 🤔 So basically she collaborated with a jewellers and got a chain for her sister and herself and trying to pass it off as something he bought her. Not at all transparent. He couldn’t afford the gift when they had to buy the dinner for a change....although I wouldn’t be at all surprised if the turkey and ham were gifted from her friend the butcher in patrickswell

Reactions: 11
She gifts her sister a chain with her name on it from Matthew Stephens and Simon gifts her a chain with her name 🤔 So basically she collaborated with a jewellers and got a chain for her sister and herself and trying to pass it off as something he bought her. Not at all transparent. He couldn’t afford the gift when they had to buy the dinner for a change....although I wouldn’t be at all surprised if the turkey and ham were gifted from her friend the butcher in patrickswell
Not much of gift from a partner 🙄

I got a fit bit and a full length mirror and a pair of tackies kid 😂😂😂 I told him what I wanted but got a few surprises too. Together 13 yrs. Mushy peas? Don't you duck them into a pot...or is she making them from scratch somehow? Either way it's Christmas day and we should be enjoying ourselves instead of talking about stupid bloggers 🤣🤣 happy Christmas tattlers 🎅🎄🎅🎄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sinead telling lies again! Who would have thought? She may have cremated the turkey and frozen croquettes.... but theres NO WAY she made those vol au vents or creme brulêes! They came from a restaurant some where, liar liar pants on fire Sinead....tut tut tut🤣

Reactions: 8
Sinead telling lies again! Who would have thought? She may have cremated the turkey and frozen croquettes.... but theres NO WAY she made those vol au vents or creme brulêes! They came from a restaurant some where, liar liar pants on fire Sinead....tut tut tut🤣
See how some of the food just ‘appeared’... from the one who burns garlic bread.. to perfectly formed vol au vonts... the prawn started looked fucked into the plate to be fair ! But we never even saw the turkey ‘going in’ etc only perfect on the place. Why does she have to lie !

Reactions: 7
See how some of the food just ‘appeared’... from the one who burns garlic bread.. to perfectly formed vol au vonts... the prawn started looked fucked into the plate to be fair ! But we never even saw the turkey ‘going in’ etc only perfect on the place. Why does she have to lie !
She was too busy preening herself yesterday, wineing and dining, to be preparing all that food! I spent the day cooking and cleaning, i had a shower today, and looked like a bag of spanners! But to me its more important to make sure my family had the best day today🤗

Reactions: 4
Interesting point on the tipping! I wonder could anyone shed some light?
I’ve had to deal with her through work, not restaurant business, but provided a service to her for free 🙄 and I just had the misfortune of dealing with her when she was collecting the finished product and there was barely a thank you let alone a tip, it was almost like we owed her something 🤷🏼‍♀️ She’s was horrible to deal with actually

Reactions: 14
Did she not get gifted a voucher from them recently? So they paid for her and the sisters chain out of that voucher? She would never pay for it!

Definitely everything was staged yesterday, how can ya not cook the Christmas Dinner and have the place spick and span,

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.