Sineads Curvy Style #3 freebies for sleazy simon, screechy singing she should stick to miming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How’s about an old Gorillaz cover there lads? Or maybe a bit if 70s Dolly Parton? Simon and Garfunkel?Salt n Pepa? Beastie Boys? Oh sorry. Nana market music and GAA market.I have some paint here to watch dry if that’s ok.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How’s about an old Gorillaz cover there lads? Or maybe a bit if 70s Dolly Parton? Simon and Garfunkel?Salt n Pepa? Beastie Boys? Oh sorry. Nana market music and GAA market.I have some paint here to watch dry if that’s ok.
Someone said it was their wedding song 25 years ago so it shows her kind of audience 😳 someone nearing 50 following her. I know a woman that loves her too and she's nearly 57 😳🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Just because the song is from the 80s doesn't mean it isn't a good song or am I missing something!?! 🤷‍♀️
I actually enjoyed it to be honest, still don't like her though 🤣

Reactions: 6
Hanging around with another loveable Limerick woman yesterday, Niamh De Brun. You’re only as good as the company you keep💩

Reactions: 4
Where is there to hike within 5k of Raheen I do wonder sinead??
Hahaha unless she is “hiking” around the crescent 🤦‍♀️ When she says “hike” we all know it’s basically a loop walk 🙄 I’d imagine the nearest “hiking” area would be Clare glens, which would be about 21k from her, out in tipp. It’s a great place to go of a Sunday stroll. Most definitely NOT a hike.

Reactions: 3
Looks like Knockfierna *edit* it is Knockfierna which is def outside the 5km radius.
Where is there to hike within 5k of Raheen I do wonder sinead??
Was just thinking the same thing - one rule for Sinead and one rule for everyone else.

Last edited:
Shes walking in Knockfierna out by Ballingarry! And it's not a hike, its a walk up a hill. My grandmother would run up it. Day 1 and already breaking the restrictions.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shes walking in Knockfierna out by Ballingarry! And it's not a hike, its a walk up a hill. My grandmother would run up it. Day 1 and already breaking the restrictions.
Omg done that a month ago and was bitterly disappointed 🤣🤣 was expecting a proper hill walk

Actually I didn’t even get my 10000 steps so had to walk up and down the entrance and around the car park area until then

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg done that a month ago and was bitterly disappointed 🤣🤣 was expecting a proper hill walk

Actually I didn’t even get my 10000 steps so had to walk up and down the entrance and around the car park area until then
You must have just gone the straight up short route - it's a grand long walk if you go up around the back towards the Cross.

Stunning views when you get to the top where the cross is though. Definitely beyond 5k, it's such a slap in the face to people who are abiding by the restrictions.

Reactions: 7
You must have just gone the straight up short route - it's a grand long walk if you go up around the back towards the Cross.
I did, I walked around the top and took a few pics, couldn’t see much as it was a foggy day but it was most definitely a very granny friendly stroll ☺

Reactions: 2

I was the exact same when I first did it I thought it be a proper hike 😂 Driving out to it was longer then the walk I was raging we hardly had the engine off and we were already back at the car 😂 just shows how unfit she is tho if she's struggling bad walking up it 😅

Stunning views when you get to the top where the cross is though. Definitely beyond 5k, it's such a slap in the face to people who are abiding by the restrictions.
Its well over 20km from Raheen. Massive slap in the face as you said! We'd all love to be going places to enjoy the fresh air but don't. One rule for bloggers and another rule for the rest of us 🙄😪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was the exact same when I first did it I thought it be a proper hike 😂 Driving out to it was longer then the walk I was raging we hardly had the engine off and we were already back at the car 😂 just shows how unfit she is tho if she's struggling bad walking up it 😅

Its well over 20km from Raheen. Massive slap in the face as you said! We'd all love to be going places to enjoy the fresh air but don't. One rule for bloggers and another rule for the rest of us 🙄😪
Omg my husband even stocked up in protein bars from the shop as we heard it was a tough walk 🤣🤣 the girl in the shop must have thought we were nuts 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s a Sunday stroll kind of walk. Total slap in the face we would only all love to go further afield for walks. Why do these ‘influencers’ think rules don’t apply to them I don’t get it? Like all the z listers in Dubai at the mo. Makes my blood boil.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.