Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Curlique

VIP Member
I know his curls are cute but the child needs a haircut. She'll be the one to have a conniption if someone calls him a lovely little girl.

Reactions: 10

overgrammers

VIP Member
I know people who do it with baby Guinness! Grown ass adults in their 40s thinking they’re shit hot essentially doing a shot of baileys. I turn inside out with the cringe 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10

spotlight

VIP Member
Don’t feel like a frump, remember sinead is all fur coat and no knickers!! Instead she wears shape wear!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Yeroneoverthere

VIP Member
I'd say they were killing each other over the food! She will want steak and chips and Simon will want seafood .. let's see who will win on the day!
---
Also to add she just did the tasting menu and is now off to dinner lol..

hereorthere

Chatty Member
Shes shitting on about dinners there and not a word about the Hello Fresh “healthy” dinners she was gifted. She should have all the weight lost at this stage; given the personal training, gym membership, free meals, gym gear gifts and acres of free time she has. Fucking dope will eat 7 pounds back on this weekend and we’ll never hear SW again!

davo2001

Congratulating herself for not having a glass of wine......... on a Tuesday night.

Said like a true alcoholic.

Ellamay87

VIP Member
Sinead is ageing rapidly ...her skin was in bits and so crepy and wrinkled as she watched herself listen to the radio yesterday 🙄 that's with all the freebies and botox so I'd hate to see her without it. Shit lifestyle is showing.

reallyoreilly

Poor Lou Lou being so kind going and buying her brushes and a few empty pots and she shared her make up with her. In fairness that was very kind hearted. I just don't know why Sinead didn't think of doing the same. Like even supermarkets sell make up now
And neady totally disregards them as she complained of not being able to blend the eye shadow last night 🤯 yet given a set of brushes
Ignorant chav

Melmcs

VIP Member
This is Sinead showing everyone the Cunt she really is. Making others look bad to make herself look good.

Ain't nothing going to make her look good. Everyone sees through her.

Peonyrose

VIP Member
Sinead never thought about a wedding ring…she just wanted a rock. I’m sure she hasn’t thought about the actual marriage and what it entails either. This very serious, LEGAL commitment that they will be making.