Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Curlique

VIP Member
I don't know why she'd have to go to Belle Femme when Limerick has one of the best lingerie shops in Ireland. Vamp are brilliant but she'd have to pay. Sorry, answered my own question 😂

Reactions: 10

marymac19

VIP Member
Oh sinead doesn’t have that worry, she told us herself she just slides her knickers and bodysuit to the side and pisses!! None of that worry for sinead !!
Isn't that disgusting that you'd have to keep your hands down there while you pee ugh.

Also I think she's preying on vulnerable people who are overweight trying to buy this magic vest. This would be an ideal launch albeit completely over priced in September but everyone is already putting their winter clothes away that's like wearing a surf suit during the day

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Late with the decathlon press release!!!!! By a week! Why bother sending her anything she didn’t know how to pronounce the name and what some of the content was 🙄 will these companies ever learn
She didn't even take the time to read the promo, check what the products were or even learn how to pronounce the name properly.
I've never seen anyone so unprofessional.

hereorthere

Chatty Member
Tucking the top into the jeans when she has an apron belly is just something else. I have an apron belly so I’m allowed to say that nobody wants to fucking see it. Jesus, style really has left the chat.

influencethis6

VIP Member
Bodysuits for burglars ! Wtf!
What's next ? shapewar socks

Honestly this is utterly madness, not remotely flattering, launched the wrong time of year & overpriced by 80e

hereorthere

Chatty Member
I have no words for this. The cut of it! 😂😂😂
For anyone interested, I got a scoop neck bodysuit in Tesco for €16 and it’s so comfortable!! Way more flattering for the bigger boobs!

Attachments

• Haha

Melmcs

VIP Member
I’m going to be controversial here but I think she looks fab at that wedding 🫣 I love the dress. I’m a decent size 14 myself a with a large chest, and I’d never think of buying a dress like that…. I always stick to boring wrap dresses…… maybe it’s the filters and the angles… but I’m here feeling like a big frump looking at her story 🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭😭

Don't feel like any frump. Skanky filters all her pics so what you see isn't real. I'm sure you look lovely 😍 no matter what you wear.

She must have been spitting that Loulou wore the same dress as her last night in red but looked far nicer. She is fake as fuck is Sinead.

• Heart

hereorthere

Chatty Member
Does that Caroline one have dirt on Sinead or something? She’s all over her page the last while. She looks filthy.

• Haha

Yeroneoverthere

VIP Member
Her sister on saying she only went to one night of the hen, one night with sinead is enough. Imagine your sister saying you’re a dose and they can’t put up with your narcissist, alcoholic and overall crazy energy.
She says what we are all thinking ! A few minutes in the same pub or club as her is enough for a life time! I have been with many who even left half drinks coz she was roaring and shouting in the pub wanting all eyes on her, nd they couldn't even hear themselves talk so they up and left!

CailínBeag

VIP Member
I bought a tshirt body suit in Tesco for €16 in a lovely material today so FYI if anyone was looking for one.