Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

russell no more

Late with the decathlon press release!!!!! By a week! Why bother sending her anything she didn’t know how to pronounce the name and what some of the content was 🙄 will these companies ever learn

Reactions: 9

hereorthere

Chatty Member
Would you not just do Galway on Friday and Limerick on Saturday instead of a Sunday night? Easy knowing she has nothing to be up for of a Monday morning. I guess none of them do really, let’s be honest. But then she’d have to miss the random free night in Farnham on Thursday, which was money well spent by them, fucking dopes!

hereorthere

Chatty Member
am i mistaken or did she even mention slimey on father’s day or was it all poor me?
A brief show of him doing the child’s hair I believe. She’s in for a land after the wedding hype is over and she has to make a marriage work when you’ve 2 people who tolerate each other at best!

marymac19

VIP Member
Jacob is so gorgeous. I'm so fearful of that huge free standing mirror though it should really be hung on the wall. Petrified of kids pulling things on themselves

The pair of them are well suited. He looks like a chav with the fag hanging out of his mouth and he trying to be funny annoying everyone and her thinking then he is hilarious. I’d be ashamed to be seen with either of them. Hope they behave better at their own wedding 🤢

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
Last weeks shop must not have offers the bridesmaid dresses for free or discounted off to cork today to another shop

• Haha

Yeroneoverthere

VIP Member
She has fallen off the SW wagon and doesn't intend to get back on it! Having a insta huns hen this weekend and another one in a few weeks time for family and friends ! Said she had lost a stone and has half of it back on if not more! She has every intention of enjoying her hen and not worry about her weightloss she wants to eat, drink and be Sinead!! Was it ever going to be any other way?

influencethis6

VIP Member
Late with the decathlon press release!!!!! By a week! Why bother sending her anything she didn’t know how to pronounce the name and what some of the content was 🙄 will these companies ever learn
Like what is the point in sending her all that stuff, plus a voucher when she's clearly never heard of them ( how is that even possible!) & she missed the date for their 1st birthday !
They may as well have taken the money & burned it.

Utter joke & two fingers to paying customers

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Jesus the one in the shorts! They “fit” and just because they close doesn’t mean they fit. Only because the magic vest has pushed the fat up around her middle. Imagine trying to sit down in them 😬
They definitely don't "fit" and the less said about the vest and bra, the better!
Not sure if I can show her face or not, so just in case.

IMG_20240417_120310.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
Just in Tesco they have those body suits in long and short sleeve and vest style in navy, white, black and nude for €16

• Wow