Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

overgrammers

VIP Member
Sure just throw the bodysuit on with a pair of grey mount joy prison issue tracksuit bottoms a la Sinead and Siobhan! 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Yeroneoverthere

VIP Member
Anyone here join her new chat about her slimming world journey to get inspiration and to see what she eats!
Lol can you imagine it! How to burn garlic bread and how to cook with a rusty wok! How to save your sins to allow for the wine at the weekend! And room for a pizza and 4in1, she should do a collab with Sarah Burke lol 2 of them trailblazing the weightloss world like 2 boss bitches

• Haha

Ellamay87

VIP Member
I'm not into the whole wedding starvation thing but hers is a health issue. Fine, have your few drinks and one night out but she can't do that. Even starting again tomorrow, no such thing as today with her!

gossmomma

Well lads is Sinead still going on like a fat keg of sh*t ?
I got blocked for telling her the same so just checking in 🤗🤗

• Haha

Yeroneoverthere

VIP Member
What's the guessing it will be a short wedding dress to show off the legs and a big bow to hide either the belly or arse?

• Haha

overgrammers

VIP Member
Saying that her dad and brother in law passed recently in her speech is abit much, its a year, just say they passed last year! Why didnt she dedicate the award to her mum and sister ? If it was a women in business event empowering women? I think that would have been more appropriate imo!
And seeing as they constantly have her child so she can prance around playing boss bitch or go on the lash??

Ellamay87

VIP Member
The unboxing is dated and so is the gucci marmont bag. The lucky lucky man had them all week in Spain on the beach for 20e, iv just come back.

• Haha

Femma

Chatty Member
Delighted Mary has raised so much , €16,000 in a week! Even though I can't stand scurvy it's down to her sharing it. Children's grief centre, such a deserving cause 👌👋

moo.89

I have to say, her make up is fab. But please god stop doing that open mouth smile in every picture 🫣🙄😂

hereorthere

Chatty Member
The sisters weirdly ott with him, is she like that with the other sisters kids?
It suits Sinead to offload the parenting to an actual
Adult. We all saw what she was like when she was trapped at home with him in the early days. Out on piss whenever she could, sitting in a speedboat with a weeping c section wound. She fucked the early bonding days and he is stuck to Mares now for stability especially after losing his uncle Tom and Grandad so suddenly. You can tell Sinead is awkward around him.

overgrammers

VIP Member
Whose sofa is she slobbing around on while “having the cure” and where is her child? God she’s a skanger

Melmcs

VIP Member
Oh fuck here we go with Simons tours shite! He sounds fucking pissed and 11 in the morning!
He did sound pissed. God help this wedding cos she will be all over it with her bellowing and whooping like a Whale. Why do eejits invite her anywhere, she takes over everything she goes to.