Sineads Curvy Style #27, Slimming World diet is all in her head, shes horsing down pasta chips & ...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is that woman on? Yeah the shorts have closed but she can hardly breathe and as if youā€™re gunna walk about with the fat and boobs spilling out of the underarms and sides and back. Like seriously????? If that is trying to promote them please stop āœ‹šŸ» horrifying

Reactions: 7
Who is this Eegit thatā€™s popping up all the time now. What a head wreck

Reactions: 6
Someone please tell me this one isnā€™t making ā‚¬ as an ā€œinfluencerā€?????? I literally am emigrating to the moon if she is. This world is dead to me šŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wtf is that woman on? Yeah the shorts have closed but she can hardly breathe and as if youā€™re gunna walk about with the fat and boobs spilling out of the underarms and sides and back. Like seriously????? If that is trying to promote them please stop āœ‹šŸ» horrifying
Imagine how sore it must be?! If Iā€™m tight in clothing in any little way, itā€™s so uncomfortable and sore.

Reactions: 3
Tucking the top into the jeans when she has an apron belly is just something else. I have an apron belly so Iā€™m allowed to say that nobody wants to bleeping see it. Jesus, style really has left the chat.

Reactions: 10
Tucking the top into the jeans when she has an apron belly is just something else. I have an apron belly so Iā€™m allowed to say that nobody wants to bleeping see it. Jesus, style really has left the chat.
Itā€™s not tucked itā€™s a body suit!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yes I agree. I hate my belly. I always cover it. She thinks she's perfect.

Reactions: 7