Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Melmcs

VIP Member
Ozempic gives you the shits. She would be stuck to the toilet. You arent supposed to eat the same crap and use it.

But hey all her dresses fit her at the moment!!

Reactions: 2

Mrs.Doyle22

VIP Member
It’s a top but they have a bodysuit version as well I seen an influencer had it up on her stories and said I’d try it cause for that price you wouldn’t be expecting much but it’s really nice I’d be curvy 16 and it sucked me in
Oh thanks a million I need a few tops like that ☺

I have theory, Saxenda. THE SW is a mask. If she hasn't mentioned SW since wedding, she seems smugly confident, id be anxious as to weight gain after a sesh like that. So i think she lost a lot and looks good, SW, Me thinks, its not! She hasn't mentioned SW as she has the pens to inject and will obs lose, just my theory!!!

Curlique

VIP Member
Delighted Mary has raised so much , €16,000 in a week! Even though I can't stand scurvy it's down to her sharing it. Children's grief centre, such a deserving cause 👌👋
Part of it may also be Mary making her account public

GG_Goode_xx

Chatty Member
She will have to get a weird shaped wedding band to match it with a curve in it or it won't sit right with that lucky bag ring!
If the diamond is raised enough she won't need a curved ring her band will sit directly underneath. I can't see her ring properly though in terms of how it's set so she may need it curved. I have a similar centre diamond (not as big as hers) and now I'm paro if mine is like a lucky bag ring 😂😂😂

• Haha