Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yeroneoverthere

VIP Member
Usually she shows everything camera in people's faces etc.. but she is being smart coz her wedding is going to be on there so she isn't showing anything

Reactions: 2

Peonyrose

VIP Member
Saw her in House last night and my god the resting bitch face on this one is scary! So so so unappealing and unapproachable, major bad vibes, trudging through the place
Has she lost any weight?
(I am fascinated by her weight because she has long slender legs and appears slim on the shoulder area-I probably compare myself to her size wise, although I’ve been told I am nowhere near her size).

Yeroneoverthere

VIP Member
Tis the quietest launch party I have ever heard of ... no doubt it will be in House? Or the box room in the Strand!! Our invites must have been lost in the post Tattlers!

facingthemoon

She is bent over coz the tripod is broken but when she finally stands up she using a poll box and the jackets and her fingers pointing into her waist (signature move, i must remember to do it next time ive a pic taken front on) to cover above the hips area where if you look between the faffing changing jackets, one shoulder stuck in jacket….there is a good roll of flab, her bodysuit is just redistributing the fat around her sides and back
---
I meant to say i doubt the tripod is broken, she is strategically bend over to hide flab

breac88

The original dress really highlighted her tummy area and made her look like a marshmallow. By shortening the dress she could show off legs which she thinks slims her down. Definitely worked in the pics. Reality might be different.
There is a reason to her madness....
She totally changed the shape of the dress to suit herself.

overgrammers

VIP Member
What’s her own size then? 20xl?
I’d say she got some shock with wedding dress sizes, they are usually two sizes above your own. I was a small 16 and my wedding dress was a 20.
Depends on the style. Most samples are a middle of the road 14/16 when trying on too