Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peonyrose

VIP Member
Any recommendations on what foundation/tinted moisturiser to wear by night on holidays? I usually just wear powder on my face by night on hols, but I find that powder just sits in my lines as recently. Nothing too heavy but just something to match my tan
The Chanel les beiges bronzing cream is amazing!!! I wear a bit mixed with my foundation for a glow and it will definitely be coming with me on holidays. That’s all you will need😁

Reactions: 3

Melmcs

VIP Member
If the diamond is raised enough she won't need a curved ring her band will sit directly underneath. I can't see her ring properly though in terms of how it's set so she may need it curved. I have a similar centre diamond (not as big as hers) and now I'm paro if mine is like a lucky bag ring 😂😂😂
Take a pic and show us! 😆 We will be honest! (only joking) x

• Haha

Iris2020

VIP Member
She got two free dresses in Folkster one for the men and one for day two

She was in that zip yard place getting it altered looks like it had feathers and sequins
That's what I would be expecting to see her in she loves a bit of sequins and feathers...

FabulousDarling

Even with brushes, she can’t blend her eyes! It’s the one thing that gives me rage every time I see her makeup when she’s going out.

overgrammers

VIP Member
A mother of almost 40 thinking she's gas dying of a hangover at 1PM, can they not just have a few drinks and call it a night. So embarrassing.
Also her 7 pound loss is probably the equivalent of 2 pounds on a smaller person. Not a massive loss for week 1 when you've been eating and drinking shite for years. Hope for her own sake she keeps it up.
Well she does pawn her child off on her widowed mother and sister regularly so she can go on the piss! 🤷‍♀️

overgrammers

VIP Member
How’s slimming world goin, she’s fierce quiet and seems to have dropped the walks around the park, what was that, a week?

anniewannie

Chatty Member
If any of this fitness shit actually worked, sinead would be a size 8! She has had free PT, free clothes, free equipment, free food delivery, free Pilates, free runners and plenty of free time. Waste of fucking time when you eat like a bin lorry.

Same applies to the hair. She should be like Rapunzel at this stage between all the treatments and shite she uses. Meanwhile she’s like Wurzel Gummidge and Mrs Trunchbulls love child.

edit to say I typed this before she posted about “repunzel”! 😂
Meanwhile she’s like Wurzel Gummidge and Mrs Trunchbulls love child 😂😂

Yeroneoverthere

VIP Member
She's about 5 ft 9, when i was pregnant with my second i hit 14 stone and im also 5 ft 9 and i was a size 16 at most.
Exactly my point Neady has not seen a size 16 since she was a child! She is no more 14 stone then trisha transformations .. the camera and her angles has everyone fooled,