Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Curlique

VIP Member
New thread before the mods shut us down 😂

Full title won't fit again but it's from @mrscoco

Sineads Curvy Style #27, Slimming World diet is all in her head, shes horsing down pasta chips & burnt garlic bread

Reactions: 3

davo2001

Is it not a bit strange to ask someone to be your maid of honor only 3 months before the wedding?

Any weddings I've been involved in this is done months if not a year in advance.

Maybe she asked Mary and she then said no or changed her mind?

hereorthere

Chatty Member
I'd say she pisses through any money she has.

Knacker wedding abroad ✅
€1500 Gucci bag ✅
€50K leased BMW to keep up with the huns ✅
Out every weekend drinking and snorting coke ✅

You'd think one of them would have a bit of cop on and save for their own house instead of renting. If they even substituted the first three things above they would have their own place.
It’ll be an easier mess to clean up when this inevitably goes south if there’s no house! She will never convince me that those two are genuinely in love.

Appcha

Defo a problem with drink. She needs AA before SW. No doubt she'll be on the razz tonight and self sabbotage tomorrow
Who are these friends I can't keep up. Shocked Mares isn't her MOH but I suppose she'll be minding Jacob for the whole duration of Portugal trop.

• Sad

bellawella22

Chatty Member
Wtf is that woman on? Yeah the shorts have closed but she can hardly breathe and as if you’re gunna walk about with the fat and boobs spilling out of the underarms and sides and back. Like seriously????? If that is trying to promote them please stop ✋🏻 horrifying
Imagine how sore it must be?! If I’m tight in clothing in any little way, it’s so uncomfortable and sore.

Kitkatme

Who wants to be buttoning up their undercarriage like a baby vest is what I want to know??
It’s like a bra hook not even like a babygro. Imagine being drunk trying to loop them in. Also I saw it in real life and it’s plain but the sides have ribbed patches that pull you in so it’s a different look and texture to the rest of the vest.

Dmc28

Great she lost a stone but love how she doesn't show the weeks she's gaining. She should show both sides so people who are following her and doing SW can see both sides

xxlimgirlxx

Lou Lou is at this wedding too. Is she a Limerick influencer??
Wouldn’t say she is an influencer she runs a wedding dress shop her father owns a few bars and restaurants around the place think she was also Lou Lou bridesmaid

AmmaH

Yeah I bought that dress as it looked lovely on hanger but returned as was so unflattering on!

Reactions: 2