Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
I bought the viral body suit dupe from Shien and it has hook and eye faster but it has a very long gusset ( correct word 😂) so it doesn’t catch anywhere!

Reactions: 2

Swigwam

Chatty Member
That swimsuit that she “designed”. Somebody else posted a VERY similar style recently and for less than a tenner? I got sucked in and paid the €60 odd for it 😱

• Wow

Kitkatme

Any recommendations on what foundation/tinted moisturiser to wear by night on holidays? I usually just wear powder on my face by night on hols, but I find that powder just sits in my lines as recently. Nothing too heavy but just something to match my tan
Heliocare gel cream light is beautiful (or dark if your more tanned) and it’s actually an spf 50 (it’s not a tint with spf in it, it’s an spf brand with tint in it). I use it all summer. Can buy cheapest in Ireland from skinnerd website.

• Heart

Iris2020

VIP Member
No way is she 14 stone. She admits to wearing a size 18/20 unless she is 5ft nothing. There is no way she is 14 stone. I'm 5ft 5 and 13.5st wear a 14/16. Having dropped from 14st 13.5lb I was still wearing size 16 clothes.

Appcha

Her Hen is this weekend.
This is a freebie with other beggars.
Her broadcast channel she said she has "loads on" between now and the wedding and she mentioned her Birthday, okay it's one day go out for a meal or have a cake etc don't think it's a massive deal, it's not a milestone Birthday like.🙄 so childish, any excuse to stuff her face.
She hasn't got back to SW since Portgual.

overgrammers

VIP Member
Did herself and Slimey have a fight this morning! Going on your hen with a black eye isn't a good look! Hope it's a right shiner lol! And who goes to Cavan on a hen! There is shite all up there! And how goes on a Tuesday? Easy know the cunt doesn't work!
Bet it’s a freebie in cabu! maybe she’s taken up tennis again 🥊