Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

caramelsq

VIP Member
I do like that pink dress, do we know where she got it? She takes a great photo, knows her angles so well, I always look like a spud

Reactions: 3

Fashhunnn

She was on one of the days last week wearing a black long sleeve tshirt or bodysuit and you could see the V symbol on the sleeve so surely that's her new product 🤣

• Haha

FabulousDarling

More extentions in by the looks of it
They are definite extensions.
see on the left above with the little parting in her hair, you can see the tape.
Also, you can see the difference in colour with her own hair at the back as it sits over the tapes. I know this because I have tapes and can spot them a mile off here.

hereorthere

Chatty Member
God the wedding was a bit 😬 wasn’t it? The swimming pool with no decor and everyone wrapped in grey blankets.

Yeroneoverthere

VIP Member
She is filtered to fuck. She doesn’t do a strapless sucky vest so she has either tucked the straps on a Vicious one or she’s wearing a Spanx one. Either way, she isn’t that size.
Oh totally agree buy its one of the better dresses she has worn in a long long time for her size and figure,

hereorthere

Chatty Member
Imagine using photos of your dead father to promote cheap jewellery that you wouldn’t wear in a fit! He’ll never rest in peace with Sinead around anyway!

Peonyrose

VIP Member
The only veg she seems to eat are red peppers. How she hasn’t developed scurvy is amazing. She is in for a lot of trouble health wise in the coming years, because there is no way she will continue these ‘changes’.

BlimeyO’Riley

Any recommendations on what foundation/tinted moisturiser to wear by night on holidays? I usually just wear powder on my face by night on hols, but I find that powder just sits in my lines as recently. Nothing too heavy but just something to match my tan
I use the Charlotte Tilbury healthy glow stuff, comes out of the tube grey (don’t be alarmed 😂) but blends beautifully! Just enough coverage without feeling heavy!

• Heart