Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ellamay87

VIP Member
When she talks about tucking the Chinese vest under your gut I nearly got sick. I cant imagine the smell off her.

• Sick
Reactions: 3

overgrammers

VIP Member
Not a hope she’s 14 stone I’m 13 stone and I’m not that big!
She is in her flute. Im heavy but carry weight well would be about her size, when I was 14 stone I was a size 14 and she’s shoe horning herself Into a 20???? 😬😬 sure sinead. She must be 4 ft 5 so?

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
She got two free dresses in Folkster one for the men and one for day two

She was in that zip yard place getting it altered looks like it had feathers and sequins

• Sick

Mrs.Doyle22

VIP Member
She's not on ozempic IV just done 3 months on it and she's definitely not on it she would have lost way more than 7lb I started it at 11 and a half stone and lost more than that in week 1 because U cannot eat more than a few bites of anything

Anyone know if that Max Factor she's advertising is any good? It does look good on her to be fair she has better skin than me. I'm sick of buying expensive foundations and all just average.

GG_Goode_xx

Chatty Member
Where is this? Who put it up? I can't see anything
It's in her latest stories of getting her make up done 🤣🤣
---
No doubt she bellowed at dimwit to go get her chips and it can’t be more than 11.30 at that stage if they’re in the bus for 13.00. She is just such a pig.

And I’m sorry but that dress is mediocre at best.
It's mediocre but think she looks OK in it really but for someone who has style in her insta handle she should be showing something a lot better

emanwhe

Chatty Member
Speaking of terrible hair, is that Tara Makeup’s hair supposed to be like that? I don’t follow her, but she needs a hairdresser freebie or two… 😬😬😬

influencethis6

VIP Member
I don’t think this is her hen, it’s a PR trip. Either way, she’s a scaldy bitch!
I'd hope it isn't her hen! Still well pissed off she's been gifted a stay there. Utter joke. She will never ever come back, much like any other hotel stay she raves about ( coz it's gifted)..like all the huns

I don't really get bodysuits either, do you wear them under other tops to suck in or is it worn as a top in itself? If I want a sucker in I just buy a sucky vest but usually look shit on a large chest.

Yeroneoverthere

VIP Member
Let's see how well the white body suit washes after she has her dinner and drinks, it will look like Van Gogh vomited on it!

• Haha
Sol de Janeiro is another brand to stay wide off. Sending her another PR package only for her to waste half a bottle on her fat legs alone
---
Sol de Janeiro is another brand to stay wide off. Sending her another PR package only for her to waste half a bottle on her fat legs alone
Of even 🙈

• Wow

russell no more

Not saying much about Jennifer who gives her all the free blow dries and treatments that she went to another salon for her colour and didn’t she go elsewhere for her cut too. Time for Jennifer at obsessed to tell her to go elsewhere !

Attachments