Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gowlseverywhere

oh that jennifer one from the bridal shop she’d actually ate herself as well if she could well met with neady

Reactions: 3

noseyned99

Thought it was sinead too but she said she unfollowed said influencer and is still following sinead. She said on tiktok she went on a holiday straight after- last holiday on her page is the end of September. It must have been September last year when she did her make up. Any influencer event around that time?

Ailte

VIP Member
What’s her handle again, need to go on Instanavigation to watch her squirm! Bitch blocked me when I told her how disgusting and in poor taste her taking the piss out of the Charlie bird Croagh Patrick climb while she was staying for free in breaffy house.

caramelsq

VIP Member
That “jewellery” with the photo in it is trash. Woeful -I am also never going near Folkster,

hereorthere

Chatty Member
She is filtered to fuck. She doesn’t do a strapless sucky vest so she has either tucked the straps on a Vicious one or she’s wearing a Spanx one. Either way, she isn’t that size.

marymac19

VIP Member
That video would give you vertigo. I remember her commenting on Rosie Connolly s video launch so trying to do something along those lines but it didn't work. You'd have no idea what the product was from the video. It pans to feet glasses jackets teeth

There not dupes they’re just being churned out of the same factories and Dunnes aren’t charging extortionate prices
They do a fab new balance dupe as well I got it the other day.
---
Yea I think Dunnes have had them for years cos I have one similar that’s years old. Dunnes ones are fab on 😀
Ya they have I have one in black and it’s fab on and does actually suck the belly in and it’s only €15 you’d buy 3 of them for the price she charges for 1
---
That's mycrazylifecaroline she is from Ennis she has her own thread on here too.
I just took a look Jesus she’s rough looking 🙈

Last edited:

Curlique

VIP Member
Her down fall will be the famous slimming world 1/3! That “stirfry” yesterday was chicken in sauce, not a sniff of a vegetable. I’d say a fruit or veg doesn’t pass her lips!
I was thinking that, not a shred of anything green to be seen

lollysep

Honestly she needs to get a life! Here I am making the dinner and gushing over her manky Spanx vests 😂

• Haha