Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

backintheday123

Chatty Member
I’m confused, is this her actual proper hen? Or is she just saying it in order to get a freebie? Who are the girls she’s with? Never seen them before in my life 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3

Yeroneoverthere

VIP Member
View attachment 3011736
That top is under serious pressure
If the cap fits, she is a bull in every sense of the word!
---
Does she have her vacious on under that?
She never wears her stuff unless it's to flog it! When Vacious had its launch at House she said she didn't wear it coz it was too hot and she would be sweating! But was then floging that people were saying they take it abroad on hols and can't live without it!

Peonyrose

VIP Member
Does she expect all her crew to drop work and go on a mid week hen with her? Silly me, of course she does.

What the actual fuck. Those gold curtains are manky on her. Mind you she is the size that only bedsheets might suit her.

That "dress" is awful on her. Zero "style" with Sweaty Sinéad.
You bet me to it with the curtains but I do think it looks like she’s about to either say mass or is wrapped in a dressing gown. AA zero for style but 10 for delusion that she thinks people needed to see it!!! There is zero style to it - I would also say it’s going back because she had to pay for it and also is it November she needs it for?? Far to warm - esp with 2 black bodysuits underneath

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
My cousin is in Portugal and she just put on her insta dinner with a view and it’s the same place Sinead is!! I recognised the boat!!

• Haha

Mrs.Doyle22

VIP Member
Mine had a structured bodice. The wedding dress woman told me they go up two sizes, maybe that was her way of telling me I was fat🤣I stayed a 16 in normal clothes though.
Just asked my friend and hers was 2 sizes bigger too so you're not fat 🤣

• Haha

Crones884

VIP Member
Anyone know if that Max Factor she's advertising is any good? It does look good on her to be fair she has better skin than me. I'm sick of buying expensive foundations and all just average.
I love the loreal infallible tbh its not that expensive and id have quite a red face and it covers it wonderfully. I mix it with my estee lauder when im going out 🤣

Peonyrose

VIP Member
Sinead would not be able for Ozempic as you can’t really drink on it. Once she came off it she would be back mainlining chicken wings and Chinese chicken curry and it would all pile back on.