Sineads Curvy Style #27, Slimming World diet is all in her head, shes horsing down pasta chips & ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I really thought it sounded like she was talking about Neighdy!!!!
but not sure now because Jen said she was shocked as this person didn’t look like a scumbag so I new it couldn’t be neighdy from the well

Reactions: 8
Does she ever stop drinking?
No!!!! Eating and drinking like a boss bitch!
---
You wonder how the company is doing without the CEO and her lacky this week! CEO off on a Simons tours and the Lacky at home babysitting..

Reactions: 3
Even with brushes, she can’t blend her eyes! It’s the one thing that gives me rage every time I see her makeup when she’s going out.
god,

I really thought it sounded like she was talking about Neighdy!!!!
but not sure now because Jen said she was shocked as this person didn’t look like a scumbag so I new it couldn’t be neighdy from the well
Wonder who she's talking about?

Reactions: 5
Thought it was sinead too but she said she unfollowed said influencer and is still following sinead. She said on tiktok she went on a holiday straight after- last holiday on her page is the end of September. It must have been September last year when she did her make up. Any influencer event around that time?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.