Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Melmcs

VIP Member
Jaysus lads walked into a vets today and thought the guy in the q on front of me was Slimey !!!!!
Had to look a couple of times but turns out this guy was too handsome to be him 🤣🤣🤣
Ya Slimey is manky. Dirtbag like his trash gf.

Reactions: 5

Dmc28

Im mad to see a full pic of her in that black thing she's wearing tonight without bloody MOVING 🤬🤬

Melmcs

VIP Member
Another hideous outfit. Trousers are as bad as those white ones, way too long and she's bursting out of the top.
She looks like a giant raw sausage in that get up. She has no clue how to style the size she is now. Thats why she lives in leggings and hoodies.

Sinead's in complete denial as to her real weight and size. Unless she tackles the obesity, she will always be the same, probably get bigger. She is too lazy to do anything about it. She portrays herself as confident but you know inside she is raging at herself.

emanwhe

Chatty Member
The bra is off, the Chanx are off, and the nipples look like they’re pointing at something on the floor.

IMG_0209.jpeg

• Haha

lollysep

Omg it’s like a long sleeved top from Pennys or dunnes! What the actual? She’s lost it completely and the outfit she wore it with for the launch! Big boobs and round necks are not a good luck on any curvy busty woman

bellawella22

Chatty Member
She's not on ozempic IV just done 3 months on it and she's definitely not on it she would have lost way more than 7lb I started it at 11 and a half stone and lost more than that in week 1 because U cannot eat more than a few bites of anything
Forgive me if this is too probing, I’m just surprised. Were you given it for weight loss? That weight doesn’t seem overweight to me. 😮

overgrammers

VIP Member
we can all see she’s 5 sizes bigger than where she’s placing her hands, what is the point of doing this it’s clear to see. Surely she is in denial of her actual size and the way she looks.
I’d say Celia Holman Lee thought her that trick 🤣

• Haha