Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spotlight

VIP Member
Slips the bodysuit and knickers over to the side to pee , omg I wud have to down the knickers and open the clip to go toilet ,

• Sick
Reactions: 5

facingthemoon

" The King of Hair", that up style she got is like something I'd do myself in a rush. All rough and messy at the back. She's had better in Obsessed salon.
Serious case of yet man is hyped up because he's a male hairdresser. See it all the time in the industry.
my 15 year old niece could be a better up style for me ffffssssss 🤣

Yeroneoverthere

VIP Member
Well she would not be up there at the VIP style awards anyways with her safety pins and penneys skirt! Keep dreaming Sinead keep dreaming!

Peonyrose

VIP Member
If ever I needed proof to vote Sinn Féin, here it is. The highest office of the state in a photo with a fellow uneducated idiot who was never told no by their parents,
Even the Eurovision contestants had the sense not to be photographed with the worls’s equivalent of Sinead O Brien.

Attachments

• Haha

Bunteen

Does anyone know of any similar bodysuit that actually does hold you in a little bit at least!? Couldn’t bring myself to order hers

Nothing for jcups birthday he’s an after thought. It’s all about sinead and her beauty appointments and nights on the tear! Now she realises it’s this week and wants to be wined and dined somewhere free couldn’t be bothered to stay home in her rented house she barely spends a day in normally. Geck all toys there for him, barely lived in. Once a week they might cook a dinner take away every other

Appcha

She's been eating shit every day since she's come from Portgual ? So including the hol that's 2 weeks? Fair to say she's prob gained all the weight back. I'm no slim Jim and often struggle with my relationship with food, but when "on it" you need to jump straight back after hols, a night out, binge etc. She'll be "good" until the hen and then self sabotage for another fea weeks. It really is a vicious circle

Ag the hair 🤦🏻‍♀️🤪😅 actually hilarious to walk out of a hairdresser like that.
she genuinely does nothing to get hair. Like why does she need to get it done every time she heads to anything…. And to think voduz pay her to promote hair products. She doesn’t even do her hair everrrrr

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
I bought the viral body suit dupe from Shien and it has hook and eye faster but it has a very long gusset ( correct word 😂) so it doesn’t catch anywhere!
Do you have a link for it by any chance? I'm in the market for a couple of new black ones as mine have started to see better days, but I'll be damned if I'm handing my hard earned money over to Neady from The Well.

spotlight

VIP Member
Yeh I’d say we won’t hear anymore about slimming world now as she says herself doesn’t want to put pressure on herself !!