Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

overgrammers

VIP Member
Jesus the one in the shorts! They “fit” and just because they close doesn’t mean they fit. Only because the magic vest has pushed the fat up around her middle. Imagine trying to sit down in them 😬

Reactions: 6

Ellamay87

VIP Member
Good lord she looks dreadful with all the satin stretched across the gut. Honestly she can't wear tailored clothes much. The mauve top was a complete disaster on her and all the angles and poses trying to make it look like they fit. Desperate.

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Eating healthy because she's having "Sweet potato fries and diet Coke" instead of chunky chips and regular Coke.
Pretty sure it wouldn't even cross her mind that a salad and glass of water would be the actual healthy option.

Diet Coke is worse than regular Coke with sweetners and aspartame :sick:

• Haha

hereorthere

Chatty Member
Would she not just do a plus size haul from Pennys instead of buying one shitty dress? She is so cheap, unless it’s free she wouldn’t bother her hole.

• Heart

facingthemoon

Dieting but horsing mc donalds chips into you while getting your hair/makeup done for a wedding. 🤢
Mcdonalds makes me feel greasy and nasty one hour later. She
is rotten.

Reactions: 5

MDC

Chatty Member
It’s a top but they have a bodysuit version as well I seen an influencer had it up on her stories and said I’d try it cause for that price you wouldn’t be expecting much but it’s really nice I’d be curvy 16 and it sucked me in
Sineads trying to follow in the footsteps of Lisa lust list qvc queen and see what Chinese tat she can sell to the sheep next, people are that fcuking gullible they are buying this shit!!

Does she not have about 4,000 free dresses in her wardrobe. The state of what she wore. Bet into the Dunnes jeans, which are for winter not summer. And white and black and cream do not go.

Yeroneoverthere

VIP Member
Did herself and Slimey have a fight this morning! Going on your hen with a black eye isn't a good look! Hope it's a right shiner lol! And who goes to Cavan on a hen! There is shite all up there! And how goes on a Tuesday? Easy know the cunt doesn't work!

• Haha

hereorthere

Chatty Member
What designer gear? She peddles the cheapest of the cheap!
Watch the weight explode after Portugal as well. Her skin is terrible because she eats shite, doesn’t drink water and worships the sun. Her mother and sister are the same, Mary looks like a cracked leather handbag.
I’m thinking the glittery handbag, the Range Rover (RIP in the Dublin mountains!), the Louis handbag. Not the shite she flogs on insta! Plenty of money for arsing around, going away for weekends, wedding etc. No money for a deposit or a new wok, god love them!