Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hector Crowbar.

VIP Member
Unfiltered.. her lifestyle is most definitely catching up with her! No amount of free treatments and serums can help you Sinead.. its the pure gluttony and greed that's showing on her! Recording yourself trying to get emotional, what was the point of Recording herself listening, just to take it away for her sister, has to be about Sinead all the time.
Must. Make. Myself. Cry.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

roo689

VIP Member
Her sheep love the cheap material swimsuits. The amount I saw in Irish hotels. Why is she not doing them again for the summer? Just the peach which is most unflattering for majority of Irish skin tones. This one is a dope

Vivian124

VIP Member
As an ex sw member who is now heavier than I ever was I lost the first stone no bother. Cos I had it to lose. As does she. The losses always slowed down for me after that unless you were 100%on plan 7 days a week.

Yeroneoverthere

VIP Member
So they are off to look at suits and him filthy from work in his work overalls! Must be another freebie for them to travel to Tipp for suits with you have the best of men's suit shops in Limerick City!

• Sad

Crones884

VIP Member
Anyone else laughing at how she's fooling no one with pretending to have that waistline..... a jacket with a print on it is not camouflage enough for all that fat sticking out either side behind your hands shinny
Trishas transformation does this too its so obvious

overgrammers

VIP Member
Has she lost any weight?
(I am fascinated by her weight because she has long slender legs and appears slim on the shoulder area-I probably compare myself to her size wise, although I’ve been told I am nowhere near her size).
She knows her angles. Photos she posts are vastly different to other peoples

Reactions: 4

Blondie97

Has she lost any weight?
(I am fascinated by her weight because she has long slender legs and appears slim on the shoulder area-I probably compare myself to her size wise, although I’ve been told I am nowhere near her size).
no not at all! The same as normal! I see her regularly enough around Raheen but I didn’t see an ounce of difference last night!

Reactions: 4