Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Curlique

VIP Member
She posts a photo asking about compression with a roll between the knicker line and bra line. Yeah, they do a great job 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Curlique

VIP Member
In fairness Instagram is flooded by that All Eyes on Rafah post because it only takes two clicks to post it to your story

Tammys

VIP Member
That white top is awful on her its like the one Sarah burps wears when she goes to try and lose the pounds

Casperoo

Chatty Member
Even with brushes, she can’t blend her eyes! It’s the one thing that gives me rage every time I see her makeup when she’s going out.
god, 🙈

I really thought it sounded like she was talking about Neighdy!!!!
but not sure now because Jen said she was shocked as this person didn’t look like a scumbag so I new it couldn’t be neighdy from the well
Wonder who she's talking about? 😮

lucy66

VIP Member
So she says she's down 4 and half pounds today with slimming world.....it's probably 4and a half since she started and considering she had 7 off in first week means she has put ON 2 and a half this week.
Not fooling me Sinead 🤣🤣

• Haha

Mitten41

Is that Caroline one not a parody account???
Genuinely shook that it’s not someone taking the piss- it has to be??

Ellamay87

VIP Member
Does anyone know of any similar bodysuit that actually does hold you in a little bit at least!? Couldn’t bring myself to order hers
Th are a few e some great bodysuits in tesco f&f. Really good thick quality and not skimpy on the length. I'm tall so often find them too short on me. Less than 20e.

Yeroneoverthere

VIP Member
Happen to have a hour to kill waiting on a appointment and clicked into her weightloss journey! What a load of absolute shite! From what I saw she showed Turkey rashers for breakfast and waffled on about being 14 stone before Jcup and 16 stone now said she lost a stone which brings her to 15, but was up 3lbs and her weight is 15st 1 now!!! All these huns are not great with maths are they? Herself a Sarah Burke must have had the same maths teacher!

Yeroneoverthere

VIP Member
Ag the hair 🤦🏻‍♀️🤪😅 actually hilarious to walk out of a hairdresser like that.
she genuinely does nothing to get hair. Like why does she need to get it done every time she heads to anything…. And to think voduz pay her to promote hair products. She doesn’t even do her hair everrrrr
Well to wash her hair she would have to wash herself and we know she doesn't! So it would be a start if she hopped into have a good wash

• Sick

Curlique

VIP Member
Had to laugh at her commenting on Munster's post about Mary's fundraiser. Dropped like a hot snot from singing in Thomond Park 😂

• Haha

Fgiw

Chatty Member
Down 12 and a half pounds so far? Fair play to her if she is coz she sure does need to loose it, but I dunno! I can't see it ..
She uses the same cattle scales as big back burps. The magic reversing numbers 😅
---
Not a good advert for her “own brand” whats wrong with the neck of this top??

Attachments

Last edited: