Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xxlimgirlxx

Im so confused! She has spent an unholy amount of money on a launch party for a long sleeved black top, with what looks like 100 nobodies? The same long sleeve black top as they have in Pennys, Tesco and literally every other shop? 😵 Are people well?
An €85 long sleeve black top that is about €5 in penneys

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Yeroneoverthere

VIP Member
Anyone know if that Max Factor she's advertising is any good? It does look good on her to be fair she has better skin than me. I'm sick of buying expensive foundations and all just average.
Well she is obviously being paid to say it's great so I wouldn't go on her recommendations she will be flogging BePerfect tomorrow

Is it not a bit strange to ask someone to be your maid of honor only 3 months before the wedding?

Any weddings I've been involved in this is done months if not a year in advance.

Maybe she asked Mary and she then said no or changed her mind?
Her friend asked her not sinead
---
She does not come across as Folksters demographic at all! A bizarre collab, and the mother in tow scabbing bras 🙄
The staff of that bra shop are rude and arrogant I had a bad experience and wouldn’t go back

• Wow

Yeroneoverthere

VIP Member
Doireann G was the same today. She got her hair done by him earlier and asked if she could get a message to Khloe by him resharing her story 😂😂 desperate much...
She didn't show her hair or what he did to it did she! Just saw her on the chair and that was it!

hereorthere

Chatty Member
The dozy bitches in Obsessed must have finally woken up. Took them long enough, she rode them for a long time.

bellawella22

Chatty Member
That swimsuit that she “designed”. Somebody else posted a VERY similar style recently and for less than a tenner? I got sucked in and paid the €60 odd for it 😱
Reverse search images on SHEIN of any fashion item before you’re thinking of buying. I’d say 70-80% of them are on that website and so much cheaper.

Yeroneoverthere

VIP Member
She wouldn't have been seen in around the place only for that badge so! Getting everything free sounds about right, she would be jumping the queues for everything aswell.

Appcha

A mother of almost 40 thinking she's gas dying of a hangover at 1PM, can they not just have a few drinks and call it a night. So embarrassing.
Also her 7 pound loss is probably the equivalent of 2 pounds on a smaller person. Not a massive loss for week 1 when you've been eating and drinking shite for years. Hope for her own sake she keeps it up.

overgrammers

VIP Member
Given the amount of people who are happy to flash their under garments for the gram, her customer base is clearly very classy!

GG_Goode_xx

Chatty Member
Doireann G was the same today. She got her hair done by him earlier and asked if she could get a message to Khloe by him resharing her story 😂😂 desperate much...