Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peonyrose

VIP Member
Xl is size 14? Christ you wouldn't want to be sensitive.
What’s her own size then? 20xl?
I’d say she got some shock with wedding dress sizes, they are usually two sizes above your own. I was a small 16 and my wedding dress was a 20.

Reactions: 6

lucy66

VIP Member
She has stopped posting on her broadcast channel since Portugal, that's the diet gone again. SW is now a distant memory 🤣

• Haha

Yeroneoverthere

VIP Member
“Designing a v neck” 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 there are no words 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 like with your qualifications in design?????

i glanced at the comments and most are about a v neck version…. If she had more than 2 brain cells, she’d know that round neck is a horrendously unflattering shape for curvy women / bigger bust. She should make a career out of “missing the mark every.single.time”
Every single time!

• Haha

overgrammers

VIP Member
I have theory, Saxenda. THE SW is a mask. If she hasn't mentioned SW since wedding, she seems smugly confident, id be anxious as to weight gain after a sesh like that. So i think she lost a lot and looks good, SW, Me thinks, its not! She hasn't mentioned SW as she has the pens to inject and will obs lose, just my theory!!!
No she hasn’t lost any weight. If she’s on it she should ask for a refund!

hereorthere

Chatty Member
How filthy dirty is the ring getting? I’ve had mine 4 years and never had it cleaned and people still comment on how sparkly it is. Also, it’s such an ugly fucking ring 😂😂

Mrs.Doyle22

VIP Member
Forgive me if this is too probing, I’m just surprised. Were you given it for weight loss? That weight doesn’t seem overweight to me. 😮
I bought it off someone because I couldn't get my weight to move since having my son over 3 years ago,did 3 months and down 2 stone so just calorie counting now

• Heart
  • Wow

BlimeyO’Riley

It just looks ridiculous. Who is she fooling?
A load of dopes happy to part with their hard earned €€

Also I came here to say, you’d think with all her success being Limerick's answer to Kim K with her shapewear line, she’d be saving to buy a house. Isn’t she renting? 🤷🏼‍♀️ I don’t get it. Spending a fortune on a wedding (even with the freebies she’s going to whore herself for!) why would you do it?

She's lost nothing though, looks exactly the same. That belly looks painful. I've a large chest and belly(nothing like hers but big) from 4 kids and I'm trying to do my best to lose it. Lugging around H cups every day is no joke. Not to mind the cost of bras. She's only had one child, imagine if she had another.