Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peonyrose

VIP Member
All the humble bragging shite she spouts. It’s all so disingenuous. I can’t stand her!

Reactions: 6
Is it not a bit strange to ask someone to be your maid of honor only 3 months before the wedding?

Any weddings I've been involved in this is done months if not a year in advance.

Maybe she asked Mary and she then said no or changed her mind?
It's her friend asking her, not Sinead asking.

• Haha
  • Wow

Yeroneoverthere

VIP Member
Anyone else notice the hair was fucked up into that stupid looking knot at the event, so she wasted that hairdressers time for a freebie and got to the event and tied her hair up! And off out for her walk doesn't look like she had her hair done this morning at all! She must have sweated like a pig strolling through Dublin while looking at the trees to say she had to tie the hair up!

Attachments

• Sick

gowlseverywhere

she’d have some neck to go back with the begging bowl to dervela after that blatant dig that’s horrible treatment of another human

hereorthere

Chatty Member
She’s obviously rinsed (no pun intended!) the hairdressers of Limerick for freebies if she’s off to Dublin.

• Haha

spotlight

VIP Member
I’m sorry but I wud do a way better job than this one, showing ad and ba goods “ sorry about the background music “ and he stuck his fingers in it earlier as she comes on in in a tshirt and hun bun!! This is ur job sinead !!! Just as bad as fbg!!

• Heart

hereorthere

Chatty Member
She’s 5’10. She carries weight well but in fairness, she doesn’t need any SW or WW. She just needed to move more and drink less, cut out the Chinese and the chicken wings. She’d drop 3 stone in no time.

Fgiw

Chatty Member
Out tonight now in her beige binbag top, spangly pyjama shirt, white ankle swingers and those fucking plastic shoes. The absolute state of her. She has zero dress sense

That’s the kind of lounge wear I’d wear round the house on a hot day. I wouldn’t dare step out and about in it . She has no clue.

Melmcs

VIP Member
Now don’t get me wrong, I’m a generous size 14 who likes a Pinot Grigio … but way back when I was getting married, I was military with my diet….and exercise……but each to their own I suppose 😵💫😂
It is well documented that Scurvy sticks to nothing she starts. She is lazy and has zero will power. Its all for show and sympathy when she fails at the weight loss. Again.

Exactly my point Neady has not seen a size 16 since she was a child! She is no more 14 stone then trisha transformations .. the camera and her angles has everyone fooled,
I really do think she's lying about her weight. I'm 5'7 and I'm between a size 18/20. Built a bit like Sinead in that I carry my weight on my belly and I weigh just over 15 stone which is what she says she is now.
She's 3-4 inches taller than me and definitely looks bigger in the tum area from unposed pics. Plus she is much bigger chested than me (I am in the itty bitty titty committee).
If she's going to post about weight loss she should at least be honest. It's just a number.

As for a size 16. I dunno I suppose if I wore chanx and bet myself into clothes I could say I was a 16 too. But I'd be kidding myself!

Yeroneoverthere

VIP Member
She has not lost any weight and even if it's a stone loss, she is carrying so much weight in her stomach it will be hard to see it till it's a 3 stone lost at most! See her practically every day! Trust me the wilder beast has not lost anything yet! And her weight is not true on her weightloss channel or what ever it is! She will never say how much she is! We were in Centra and we were walking in and she was barging out the door like a fecking bull and my boyfriend says jesus christ the head on that! I burst out laughing, he said she has the body of a builder on a site, with a beer belly and jumbo breakfast rolls !

• Haha