Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ole

I’m actually shocked people will justify €80/€85 for a simple black top, and people will buy them… Zara, dunnes, pennys, everywhere do the exact same, I actually don’t even think skims is as expensive.
I have to say I agree!! And I was just thinking at this time of the year would you not be sweating like mad in something that tight??

Reactions: 7

Sav1977

Ah lads I can’t with the sinead Keary reel. And the food stuck in the teeth at the end😭😭

• Sick

Melmcs

VIP Member
She totally overdid the Portugal break I’d be dying to come back if I’d a boy as young as Jacob
Absolutely agree they are pulling the arse out of it. The wedding was Tuesday. Unless they plan staying for the Honeymoon as well.

Go home to your child ffs. Idiots behaving like teenagers.

Lunamoon13

She says she's 14 st 13 lbs now.
that's 15 stone rounded up so it's not hard to believe she was 16 STONE or more before hand.
And as a similar shaped person, boob weight is a f*cker on the scales. I did lose on SW but plateaued quickly, it's so carbs heavy and made my ED/ disordered eating sooo much worse..
And the mental hoops ya jump thru tryin to syn any deviation from plan... Good luck to her but doin it for an event like a wedding makes it a goal and not a lifestyle choice, she will struggle after the wedding to sustain this (from experience... Once the 'event' i used as goal was over I'd relapse badly, 😂😂😂)

Melmcs

VIP Member
Christ. SHE IS FUCKING HUUUGE! Not seen this Cunt in ages but she is getting bigger by the Day. Don't start me on the safety pins administered by Mares.

Fuck me. She would take up both sides of the bed.

Absolute Melt she is. The Pose is old at this stage. No angles without the filters.

Blueducks101

This one’s not the full schilling surely?!
If I was a business owner there is absolutely no way in the world I would want my product advertised in this way. She was obviously gifted the top if she attended the launch party so I’m sure Sinead expected some sort of exposure/review but what she had done with the product is absolutely tasteless & tacky. There’s a lot of other choice words I could use to describe it but i will refrain. I can’t believe Sinead would reshare that on her page and allow her brand to be associated with that type of grim ‘exposure’

hereorthere

Chatty Member
Her skin is wrecked from the drink, drugs, sun and shit diet. Botox isn’t doing much if that’s her wrinkles with it. Filters are saving her at this point.

“celebrating my bestie” Shows random stranger that she has never mentioned before. 🙄 fake as fuck

Ahhhh there is no support in that swimsuit whatsoever. She is running towards the camera and the boobs are flying in her face. She nearly gave herself a black eye 🤣

• Haha