Sineads Curvy Style #27, Slimming World diet is all in her head, shes horsing down pasta chips & ...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like she is heading to bed…trying to seduce the Slimster.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
“Sinéad keary haul” says she it’s far from it you cheap bleep.
You wouldn’t buy it yourself you’re as cheap as Donkey Fords chips! It’s freebies you’re showing and a code with it is all you dim wit..

Reactions: 11
Good lord she looks dreadful with all the satin stretched across the gut. Honestly she can't wear tailored clothes much. The mauve top was a complete disaster on her and all the angles and poses trying to make it look like they fit. Desperate.

Reactions: 6
Ah lads I can’t with the sinead Keary reel. And the food stuck in the teeth at the end😭😭

• Sick
Reactions: 7
View attachment 2909426
I like the outfit but it’s not suited to Sinead 👀
I was just coming on to say like what in the actual duck is she wearing?
Like satin is not flattering on many people unless you are a size 00000000 especially not pastel colours, she looks atrocious 😲😲😲😲 , like an old woman in those colours... actually like an old bumpy jelly in those colours, clearly to lazy to even put on her 'amazing' hold me in under garmets that she's still trying to flog 🙄

Reactions: 7
For all the freebies she gets her skin really doesn’t show it. Bit of consistency with one doctor and a small number of specific treatments would work wonders…but then she’d have a pay for that.
She doesnt know the word consistency , she had an agreement with the hugh Campbell hair group (6 salons in the city to choose from ) a few years back and they told her that if they were going to do her hair for free then she needed to be consistent and not publicise any other salon which is understandable and the gowl still went off and put up posts of her getting her upstyles done in crappy places just because it was free 🙄. They dropped her quicker thana hot bag if sick and that's why she has run our of reputable places to get freebies from . As it was quoted to me , she's pissed more places off in her short few years of chubby b list celebrity than Celia "have you got a sample love " has in her many years of being a model agency

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Another hideous outfit. Trousers are as bad as those white ones, way too long and she's bursting out of the top.
She looks like a giant raw sausage in that get up. She has no clue how to style the size she is now. Thats why she lives in leggings and hoodies.

Sinead's in complete denial as to her real weight and size. Unless she tackles the obesity, she will always be the same, probably get bigger. She is too lazy to do anything about it. She portrays herself as confident but you know inside she is raging at herself.

Reactions: 5
She is bent over coz the tripod is broken but when she finally stands up she using a poll box and the jackets and her fingers pointing into her waist (signature move, i must remember to do it next time ive a pic taken front on) to cover above the hips area where if you look between the faffing changing jackets, one shoulder stuck in jacket….there is a good roll of flab, her bodysuit is just redistributing the fat around her sides and back
---
I meant to say i doubt the tripod is broken, she is strategically bend over to hide flab

Reactions: 2
Down 12 and a half pounds so far? Fair play to her if she is coz she sure does need to loose it, but I dunno! I can't see it ..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Down 12 and a half pounds so far? Fair play to her if she is coz she sure does need to loose it, but I dunno! I can't see it ..
She uses the same cattle scales as big back burps. The magic reversing numbers 😅
---
Not a good advert for her “own brand” whats wrong with the neck of this top??

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5